Civic Vs Cavalier Video

BZ's_03_SVT said:
you know it is also about the driver, If that wasnt the case then we would take our cars to the strip, hand over the keys, climb in the stands and watch a couple of professional drivers run our cars for us.

so if that civic dx driver really wants to run it, I am supposed to say NO, on paper we are not compatable, sorry someone will think we are stupid.

and I have to ask, what is your deal with V8 (or maybe just cobra's?) you seem to have a deep rooted hate for them. I am not sure what brought it about but dont judge a book by its cover. I am going to go out on a limb and go off of what you said earlier that all SVT owners have egos, well...maybe it is just pride on ownership. you seem proud of your stang...i am proud of mine...who's better? nobody we are just proud to have something that we want.

same as that civic dx owner...so lets race!

I'm not going to hate on you for your opinion so do whatever makes you happy in that situation :nice: . As for why I hate V8's (and yes, I have a VERY DEEP ROOTED HATRED FOR ALL V8's), well, let's just say about a year ago I owned a GT and I'll never do it again. It's about 50-50.....half the reason I hate them is b/c 99.99% of all V8 drivers under 21 (which, by the way, represents about 90% of the V8 population..funny...) only have the car they do b/c mommy and daddy bought it. The other 50 is the friggin ego a V8 gives someone. Then there's the fact that V8's don't run other V8's, only rice and V6ers. Suffice to say, in my view, if you drive a V8, I got nothing to say to you and I hope you get smoked by a friggin done up Kia Rio or something. That's my point of view, and I'm not talking about you in particular or anything like that. I'm glad you are happy owning a Cobra. I am proud of my car, you're right, but I don't race it b/c the race scene has gotten ridiculously stupid. I'd either have to run the quarter against a Saleen or a Z06 since that's all that want to run a V6, and quite frankly, that fact makes me sick. Not as sick though as when, as I've said before, someone says, "You have a Mustang?" "Yes, I do." "Is it a Cobra?"....... :rolleyes: :nonono: :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

Ya know...i do go looking for the dream run...a z06, SS, old muscle car, BMW M5 ect. but the fact is there are not alot out there, with drivers under 50 at least...I personally get no joy out of running something that isn't a close run.

oh well....nuf said....stay cool

BZ's_03_SVT said:
Ya know...i do go looking for the dream run...a z06, SS, old muscle car, BMW M5 ect. but the fact is there are not alot out there, with drivers under 50 at least...I personally get no joy out of running something that isn't a close run.

oh well....nuf said....stay cool

Yeah...U 2 :cheers: