CJ Pony Parts

MO351

Founding Member
Jan 14, 2002
MO USA
Anyone bought from this place? How are they to deal with? What are your experiences with them? They seem to be relatively cheaper on most everything than anybody else. I'm in the process of restomoddin' my 67 coupe and will be buying ALOT of stuff hopefully fairly soon.

• Sponsors (?)

between cj's and mustangs unlimited (which ive used both of alot) cj's is the greatest. fast shipping (same day most of the time) and they have never not had what ive ordered in stock. great to deal with, and there only a state away for me which is nice when it comes to quick delivery.

Just came back from the Charlotte Autofair. CJ parts was there. Their stuff looked good and their prices were reasonable. I bought some rust treatment from them off ebay and all went well.

I used to live in Harrisburg for awhile which is where they're from so I've bought stuff at the store a few times. I never had to return anything but they were always good to deal with. Plus, if you want an original or some small oscure part, they can get it for you. They have a huge all Mustang "junk" yard in the back.

Good to work with.

I have dealt with them a good bit. Their products are good, the prices are god and they are close. If i decide to save the shipping save on shipping, it only takes about 40 minutes to get to their store. PLus I can turn it into a family outing by taking the kids to Hershey Park's Chocolate World.

I've bought allot of stuff from them and the are great to deal with, fast delivery too. I ordered carpet on mon and it was at my house on wed with normal shipping.
I just got their new catalog to and it is by far the most comprehensive mustang catalog I have seen.

Cj Ponyparts

I have deal with them many times in the past few years via phone,ebay and have visit their store in Harrisburg. Great customer service, fast shipping,good price and best of all i have ordered items from Scott Drake that are not in their catalog as easy as if they were. They even have a small mustang wreck yard in the rear of the store with many used hard to get parts.