CJ Pony Parts?

• Sponsors (?)

Same here.

I have had good experiences with them. They have never sent the wrong part. The only problem was sometimes things were on back order.

What did you order that was wrong?

Look! CJ has been around a long time!

Mistakes happen. Doesn't mean it's a reflection of the company as a whole.

Backorders are not always the retailers fault. In fact 90% of the time it is supplier issues, or slow boat from China issues, literally. Be patient, or call and ask for alternatives. If you don't call and stress urgency, they don't know you may be in a hurry, so they may have alternatives.

Holidays! Holidays always slow down both the ordering process, and transit time. Plus, most suppliers to us retailers close for a couple of weeks during the holidays.

Lastly, give them a chance to make it right before posting neg threads.

This is peoples livelihood we're talking about here. People that have spent 20-30 years building a good name for themselves. So I take personal offense to these posts because we share their passion and drive to serve you guys with honesty and integrity.

Look! CJ has been around a long time!

Mistakes happen. Doesn't mean it's a reflection of the company as a whole.

Backorders are not always the retailers fault. In fact 90% of the time it is supplier issues, or slow boat from China issues, literally. Be patient, or call and ask for alternatives. If you don't call and stress urgency, they don't know you may be in a hurry, so they may have alternatives.

Holidays! Holidays always slow down both the ordering process, and transit time. Plus, most suppliers to us retailers close for a couple of weeks during the holidays.

Lastly, give them a chance to make it right before posting neg threads.

This is peoples livelihood we're talking about here. People that have spent 20-30 years building a good name for themselves. So I take personal offense to these posts because we share their passion and drive to serve you guys with honesty and integrity.

What do you mean you take offense to these posts? There weren't really any negative posts here that I saw. It was more just people telling how their experiences went. The first post was more of a question and a statement about what happened. No one was really talking trash about CJ.

I have purchased quite a few things from CJ.

I know that all of the Mustang parts places can experience back order issues at times.

To the original poster EP429, were you able to get anything done about your incorrect part?

My point was the orig poster should wait to see how they resolve it before they post :notnice:. Looks like a neg response to me.

While it can be frustrating, it's goes that way some times.

The good experiences posts were standing in defense of CJ, and so was I.

Done with my rant!

Have placed many orders and all came correct. Some parts were back ordered but nothing longer than 20 days. Good prices and free delivery wednesdays
Sometimes they take a little while to respond to voice mail left on the 800 number or to email but they have always responded. One of my favorite 3 to order from.
A++ in my book after spending thousands with them.

Parts are always on back order and it pisses me off. Why can't they have some sort of function on their site when ordering that shows you if the part is is stock or not before ordering.