Clarification...

sajoseph

Sep 30, 2005
Florida
Sorry guys, should have mentioned in my introduction that I am a CHICK. Just wanted to be clear, since you guys are asking for pics of my girlfriend! Oh and by the way, someone mentioned that this site is for cool guys w/ cool cars....what about hot chicks with cool cars?? Aren't I welcome? :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

haha

yeah, the name would throw us off a bit. I'm the coolest guy here, by far. All the guys ask me all the questions because I pretty much know everything about mustangs. In fact, I built and painted JR's car in 1 day, and RC has been getting advice from me for years on how to build up a combo that works well :D :D :spot: [/lies]

In reality, I probably won't add any good info to your collection. All of the guys on here are great, this is our little corner of the forums and we try to keep it friendly. It'll be good to see you in here

:rolleyes: In all honesty guys, I guess I am kinda new to the Fodr thing. I only bought the car in January, and the only other Mustangs I ever owned were a 92 Gt and an 84 and my first car was a seventy something Cobra. I took the "practical" approach to cars the last few years, and have owned a couple Irocs, Z 28s and a Grand National. Used to race the drag strip, and have taken the Mach 1 out once. We race at the oval track now, and to tell you the truth, I know more about Toyotas then Fords!

But I am learning, and not completly stupid :rolleyes: I know my share!

No, sorry no girlfriend here! :p

But I do have one question, while my car is still under warranty, and I cant get a straight answer from the dealership......Is the shaker hood scoop supposed to look matte, not a deep black finish? To me it looks faded, but I dont know. I just had the bushings replaced because it squeaked when it was running, and I was under the assumption they were gonna replace the whole scoop, but they didn't and I am told it is supposed to look like that. There are no other Machs in the area so I cannot look and compare.

Thanks guys......

Hey, sajoseph, good to see that you made it here. I'm soloblue over at the other forum. You'll have a good time. And don't pay any attention to Aaron, he's Canadian. :D As to your question, it is supposed to be like that. It's not a shiny black but kind of like a flat black.

Welcome to our little slice of heaven!!! I would ask you to post a pic of your BF, but to put it bluntly "I dont care what he looks like" lol, have fun post lots of questions, and dont be a stranger.

P.S. Canadians suck, and so does there beer. lol :OT:
J/K all you crazy hockey fans. :cheers: