Lets see some muscle! :flag: :nice:
this was my 69 coupe
69Mustang.jpg

1969mustang

day 1
Before-Side-Stang.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

MrBobMarley said:
To the poster, I think I just saw your old coupe for sale on ebay. It's in california right?

if you are asking me, the car is from california. we shipped it to where i am now, which is virginia. I sold the car on ebay earlier this year to a dude in New Jersey, i doubt its back in c.a, but ya never know. :shrug: How long ago? Ive been watchin 69-70 ebay stangs for a few weeks now and i havent ran across it :shrug:

It was a
69 coupe
250 I-6
Auto
Black Interior
etc etc etc

-Mike

HOLY CRAP IT IS ON EBAY!
I was wondering how it was doing...

My old car
In case anyone is interested....motor was not rebuilt in my possesion. the car was a original 200 with a 250 in it (previous owner before me did that).And he said he has 11k in reciepts??? He bought it for 7k, i had 10k in reciepts and from what i can see it hasnt changed at all... :shrug:

Nice cars everyone! But, I gotta ask.....What defines a classic? Is it 25 years old? Is it defined by the style?

Things that make you go Hmmm..........

According to the insurance industry and my state of Massachusetts, I can apply for Classic Car insurance and Antique plates, but I don't consider it a classic. I consider your '64-'73 the "True" classics. Nonetheless, here's a pic of mine, which is now 25 years old even though the styling doesn't look it (to me anyways.) Anyway, I don't want to stir up controversy, so keep posting your AWESOME rides!

682277_1_full.jpg