Claybar'd/Waxed the GT, come look!

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
Well i spent the last two days clay-baring my car for the first time and waxing it with cleaner wax and then mothers synthetic wax. I haven't taken pictures of my car in a long time and needless to say i kind of suck at it haha, anyway as you can tell I was inspired by the bullitt look...

There really isn't anywhere cool to photo my car around here that I know of so I took them in front of my house:

4-19-08001.jpg

4-19-08002.jpg

4-19-08003.jpg

4-19-08004.jpg

4-19-08005.jpg

4-19-08006.jpg

4-19-08007.jpg

4-19-08008.jpg

4-19-08009.jpg

4-19-08010.jpg

4-19-08011.jpg

the reason it looks 4x4 in the front is because im running 255/40 sumitomos and they look tiny! And yes I already know the steering wheel cover is slightly gay

• Sponsors (?)

The silver colored Bullitts look great on there. Very nice car. Now, 2 things.

1 - Head back to your tint shop and tell them to put a strip of 3M matte black vinyl over the dot matrix on the inside of the back window.

2 - Put on matching center caps.

For that tint issue, I had the vinyl put on the outside. Looks fine, no one has
ever actually noticed it, it just looks like dark tint. On the inside if you go to
remove it some day, it can pull off those teflon dots. Heres a pic where you can
see it.

Picture1290.jpg
[/IMG]

:stupid:
I was just thinking isnt their a LITTLE water around ther and a tiny little beach :rlaugh:

DAMN PUTER!!! TOOK 9.5 MINUTES FOR THIS TO POST :fuss:

For that tint issue, I had the vinyl put on the outside. Looks fine, no one has
ever actually noticed it, it just looks like dark tint. On the inside if you go to
remove it some day, it can pull off those teflon dots. Heres a pic where you can
see it.

Picture1290.jpg
[/IMG]
My tint shop used a non-adhesive 3M vinyl on the inside over the matrix. No chance of pulling them off if I ever decide to remove it. Simply grab and pull. Looks great from the inside and outside.