Clean exhaust Tips

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhhh, the downside of that combo:( The lack of cats to burn off all the gases stains them. So far, that combo is the only one I've heard doing this. Between that and the honeycomb tail panel, I'd swear I have a Harley:rlaugh: I use Eagle One metal polish then apply a coat of wax from just beyond "Flowmaster" to the tip. That makes it easy enough to wash with a mitt for about a month. It all depends on how often they get wet(rain/washes)as to how often it needs to be done.

yep. polish the tips once in a while, and the buildup comes off with regular washings. (assuming that you manually wash your car and scrub everything down)

Ahhhh, the downside of that combo:( The lack of cats to burn off all the gases stains them. So far, that combo is the only one I've heard doing this.

Every off road pipe no matter what axle back has this problem. I had it with my off road h and pypes and I have it with my off road x and bassani's.

Get some chrome polish for it and it should come off. Then wax it like kooldawg said and it will help you in future cleaning :)