Cleaned up garage does anybody need anything?

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
I'm naturally a pretty dirty person but this week I mopped my shop floor and painted one half. In my cleaning I found stuff that I had either lost or forgotten about.
If anybody wants anything send me a PM and if you don't see anything.

Ranger roller cam
Ranger header.
I found a few Big Vams but let me test them to be sure
88 TC engine harness
I found a blue 87 TC (ok not really) but I'll be pushing to sell it soon if anybody wants it.
a stack of cracked E3 manifolds :)
87 Merk computer (PF1) and harness with small VAM.

• Sponsors (?)

Dan P. said:
Can you tell me more about the 87 TC? PM me or something with the info if ya could.

Thanks,
Dan
I've been motivated with the camera lately so I'll try to take a few pics.

Cro: I'll trade you even for one lugnut from each wheel or your pass. side headlight.

Also the cam includes the roller followers and lash adjusters if you need them.

bhuff30 said:
don't suppose you have a spare T3 do ya? I think mine is blowing oil out the compressor.

I have one spare for each car and then one extra. Let me check it I think that one had some play though. I'll find out tonight.

Dr said:
there are two somewhere in my garage
this one wouldn't be so bad except its in over million pieces.

I also forgot:
I have an 88 TC radiator
Tc dual fan
Taurus fan
Supercoupe fan
Volvo intercooler
Hybrid T304E "50 trim" w/ stage 3 compressor wheel

351wcoupe said:
I have one spare for each car and then one extra. Let me check it I think that one had some play though. I'll find out tonight.
Actaully, I did a little more testing, and figured out the wastegate actuator was bad. It was detonating quite a bit at WOT, and I couldn't figure out why. I finnally realized that boost was spiking way up. :eek:

willys1 said:
LOL,,8000+ posts,,,,,,,so,,,like you are a founding member rite?//How does one become a moderator??

Look at his join date, he is well beyond "founding member". To be a mod, you have to be chosen, usualy stick outa the crowd and offer useful information...ehem *cough*own 100cars*cough*... :)

Red_LX said:
Hey 351, if any of those big vams are shot or not working right, I'd like to have one if you'll sell it to me cheap! I want one to do some mockups with, I had an ad on TF but nobody responded.

Also if that TC has a blue interior I could use a driver's side door map pocket.

I still have to check on the VAMs I know I have some but I have to lay them out for each project. I'm selling that turbocoupe whole but I have 2 identical cars w/ blue int. that have the peices you need as long as they are still on the parts car.(can't remember)

SlickWilly:
yeah I've got a few 5.0 parts too, but its mostly stock stuff though. and...you guys take that **** elsewhere I have very little time to read this one and my PM box filled up in one day. Its pretty sneaky how many guys Pm'ed me without posting in the thread. :)

Dr: I'll be talking to you if you have anything left, I scheduled it for the month of february. We'll see how well that works.

I4power: I only have spare N/A fylwheels left. Maybe you could take 3-4 of those and put them together. Make a 3 clutch dry disc system.

Woodster: There's absolutely no way I have 100 cars....hold up I hear a truck pulling up....wait....1, 2, 3,.....ok nevermind. :nonono: