cleaned up my interior and engine bay a little bit

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
still looks like a jumbled mess, but definitely a lot better than it was. my interior cleaned up well, just need to get in the speaker grilles on the dash and doors with a brush. i also installed my Redline E-brake boot and shift boot. VERY nice quality! definitely puts a little more "class" into the interior. lol

my seats kinda look stained or something in this pic, they're definitely not though. and i dont know what that white line on my driver's seat is, i think it's a glare or something
DSCF1093.jpg

DSCF1095.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1097.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Good work man.

I know your pain. I'm trying to clean mine up as much as possible too. Did a little while the intakes were off.

I'm down to the point of a tiny paint brush and black paint. :D

Sweet! Your interior looks better than mine. I have on of those crappy Hurst shifter boots and it's all cracked up. I hate it.

i used to have one of those hurst plates, never had it on a car though. yeah the shift boot i just replaced was the original and it had 3 or 4 rips in it, one being a couple inches long. looked like chit.

Looks pretty good for an A/C equipped EFI engine bay that hasn't seen any serious wire hiding efforts. :nice:

thanks man!

Good work man.

I know your pain. I'm trying to clean mine up as much as possible too. Did a little while the intakes were off.

I'm down to the point of a tiny paint brush and black paint. :D

yeah i desperately need to paint some stuff under my hood too. my radiator hold downs pretty much have no paint on them anymore, all my brackets, driver's side strut tower is rubbed to primer and my sweet brown fan shroud. i have no idea WHY ford thought brown was a good choice. :nonono:

Looks nice! The redlines products are nice, I have both on my car as well!!!

thanks man, yeah they are really nice, i love having a boot on my e-brake, makes it look 100x better

Don't make the mistake I did and start using flat black paint on a glossy bay. Well it was glossy at least. Looks better having a flat black bolt head than rusty gray I guess. I need to come back to it all with gloss black, thus I stopped for now.

Did you paint that power steering fill tube thingy? That funky discolored yellow is almost as bad as the shroud.

You're water pump area looks brand new! I spent 30 minutes scrubbing grease and grime from mine, and it still looks like crap!