Cleavage

• Sponsors (?)

Koa04 said:
That is a beautiful car. THe picks are great and the backdrop is unreal. What part of the country is that?
thats actually the road leading up to an apartment complex on the north side of Little Rock, right by the Arkansas River.

Eureka Springs would provide several much better nature backdrops, unfortunately this was a spur of the moment thing and Eureka Springs is a few hours away. Theres a big annual car show there in the spring, I'll try to get some more then :nice:

stangGT97 said:
That car is sick! Explain sometime to me though, what's with the Pennsylvannia plates if you're in Arkansas? Are you just temporarily relocated?
I was military, stationed @ LRAFB. After I seperated last summer I decided to stay down here and go to school.

Twista said:

Stock exhaust + off road x= Hot sex!

Sounds good and it so much cheaper for the sound than buying a full cat back. Now before I get flammed I know the sound of flows or magnaflows is totally different but the stock cat back has a nice growl for it and frankly, I attract too much attention from the local po po's on my own.:D