Clutch disengagement issues

I have had a problem with my clutch since it was new. If my car is on a slight incline and in first gear, when you push in on the clutch the car will not move. then if the gear shift lever is moved (semi forcefully) into neutral you can hear a pop as the transmission releases pressure from the driveline and the car rolls. I have brought mine in several times for this and have gotten the "Cannot duplicate customer concern". SO last time I brought it in, I duplicated it for two service writers so that there would be no question. Well I get it back and get the same "cannot duplicate". So I emailed svttech76 about my problem and he confirmed my concerns. Thanks Mike. Yesterday I went back to the dealer and this time I just went in and got the service manager who is familiar with my concerns, and I take him out and duplicate my problem for him. ( what I did was when I got there I parked the car in a position That I knew would easily duplicate the problem) He immediately confirmed my concern and asked if I would like to leave it with him right then so they could get started, and a free loaner car to boot. This Service Dept. has really been great and they are taking care of me. It just took alot of persistence and frustration but it goes in Monday for the fix. I feel it is a bad slave cylinder but I will let you all know!

• Sponsors (?)