Clutch Max on eBay

• Sponsors (?)

Thats why you don't marry them, then all they take when they leave is their dirty underwear.......
:leghump: that. I've been married for 11 years now. Apparently there is something called a "dick pic" for dating now. Thank god I am married and don't have to selfie snap my mushroom to send to women. I wouldn't survive dating in this day and age.

Kurt

:leghump: that. I've been married for 11 years now. Apparently there is something called a "dick pic" for dating now. Thank god I am married and don't have to selfie snap my mushroom to send to women. I wouldn't survive dating in this day and age.

Kurt
It's ok to send a chick a pic of your junk but you can't read Dr. Seuss?
That sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 user

Kurt
It’s a trick. If you are on a dating site, that’s bad. But the real clue is when she starts asking for pics of your portfolios.

There are good ones if you look carefully and do what little it takes to keep them happy.
That is a no win job... All I ever see or hear a woman say is " I'm not happy"... Then it ends with 'You don't make me happy"... Much better when its NOT my job to make em happy...
Best one was a friend who went in to donate some bone marrow for one of his kids who was really sick.. UH OH, not his kid, and neither were the other 2...
I hope your wife doesn't come home tonite and tell you " she's not happy" because it happens thousands of times a day to unsuspecting men... Good Luck

That is a no win job... All I ever see or hear a woman say is " I'm not happy"... Then it ends with 'You don't make me happy"... Much better when its NOT my job to make em happy...
Best one was a friend who went in to donate some bone marrow for one of his kids who was really sick.. UH OH, not his kid, and neither were the other 2...
I hope your wife doesn't come home tonite and tell you " she's not happy" because it happens thousands of times a day to unsuspecting men... Good Luck
It sounds like you would be happier in a monastery, preferably one with a vow of silence. Here are some US locations. It could be a good retirement plan for you.
:hail2:

Last edited:
Well let me tell you about 'the girl at the other end of the couch'
She's as good as you get and still there is that 'thing' she'll do that makes you wanna wack her.
Every day I wake up and think ' what can I do today to make her feel appreciated '
And then fail miserably at it. And still get cookies.
From clutches to woman.
Huh, fascinating.

Well let me tell you about 'the girl at the other end of the couch'
She's as good as you get and still there is that 'thing' she'll do that makes you wanna wack her.
Every day I wake up and think ' what can I do today to make her feel appreciated '
And then fail miserably at it. And still get cookies.
From clutches to woman.
Huh, fascinating.
I wonder if it was the subliminal message of the ring shaped clutch plate and the PTSD trigger of it blowing up? (Besides the one story of very bad fortune.)

3BEF2244-B92A-4E22-BE56-D5DB426D0DBE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I was checking them out today also.
$175 just for the flywheel alone isnt exactly cheap. Claims around 15lbs and has 50 or 28oz weights that come with.
Im debating on either it or just getting a regular cast iron flywheel. and guess what? I get the bed all to myself with no lady to hog all the covers and pillows. Sorry about you guys lol.

s-l1600.jpg

Kurt
Good luck to you... MIne ran off after being married for 17 years... LOTS of time for yours to leave you....