Clutch upgrade?

bad2th3bone86

Aug 23, 2006
Hey guys. Was wondering if there are any clutches out there that i should look more into? I want to upgrade my clutch from stock to something that i going to be able to handle somewhere around 400 horses for the future:D . Any suggestions as to what i should go for?

• Sponsors (?)

Spec 3 will eat your T-5 alive....dual friction is excellent. I run the centerforce stage 2 on mine 315/350 to the wheels and she's holding up nicely with excellent engagement and fairly mild pedal effort.

the motorsport hd clutch is a good clutch but its pretty stiff. wears your leg out after alot of stop and go in town driving. centerforce dual friction isnt as stiff but has a little pedal effort. the king cobra is about the same pedal effort as the centerforce. had a hays hd clutch in the 84. it was pretty smooth and kept up with me bashing the car all over the place lol.

Sorry guys:hail2: im only 17 trying to learn a few things. Thanks for the feedback though!! The People here on Stangnet have deffinitly helped me out so MUCH!!:SNSign:

If you need any help finding a good price, pm me. I just picked up a KC last month and I looked all over the states to find the best price. :nice: