cobra 70mm maf fitment

Traitor5150

Jan 26, 2004
If I have stock 19 pound injectors and I put a 70 mm maf out of a cobra a stock one. and 24 punders it i should see a gain over what I have now. Or is the cobra maf the same as the gt or do i really need a bigger maf because they are expensive.

• Sponsors (?)

The cobra mas air is exactly the same as the gt, and depending on what you are going to do the stock 19# injectors are good for N/A, until you do h/c/i.

I have a new 80 mm flanged pro m cal, for 19 # injectors, it has the newer 96 + wires included with it, with flow sheet, never been on the car, slight modificatin on the flange holes to fit densecharger cold air, Selling the densecharger with it as well all for $250. the pro m cost more than that alone! pm if interested.

Traitor5150 said:
If I have stock 19 pound injectors and I put a 70 mm maf out of a cobra a stock one. and 24 punders it i should see a gain over what I have now. Or is the cobra maf the same as the gt or do i really need a bigger maf because they are expensive.

Like Jack pointed out, you just can't put a Cobra maf and 24's on your car.

If you will make a sig with all your mods and have it appear each time you post you will get more replies to your Q's.

Give us an idea of your plans, goals, or expectations and we will be better equipped to help you.

Don't forget the 300 hp Jack talked about is fwhp or only 255rwhp and even less if you got an auto trans.

Later
Grady