Cobra Jackets and Apparel

doublex

Oct 16, 2003
SE Michigan
Hello all! I am pretty new to this forum as I going to be a future owner of a 2006 Cobra (if they call it that by then). Anyway, my question is: I have seen several folks walking around over the years with leather jackets with Cobra logo's on the back (and usually something else like Terminator, etc.) Any idea where these are coming from? Or are they custom made? Just curious if someone knew where to get one (or anything like that).

Thanks and great forum!
Kevin Christenson
Anxiously awaiting my new toy!

• Sponsors (?)

doublex said:
Hello all! I am pretty new to this forum as I going to be a future owner of a 2006 Cobra (if they call it that by then). Anyway, my question is: I have seen several folks walking around over the years with leather jackets with Cobra logo's on the back (and usually something else like Terminator, etc.) Any idea where these are coming from? Or are they custom made? Just curious if someone knew where to get one (or anything like that).

Thanks and great forum!
Kevin Christenson
Anxiously awaiting my new toy!

Here ya go.... All leather, superior craftmanship, looks great! You're gonna pay through the nose.... I've seen these jackets in person and they a sweet! Problem is it's pretty much '03 specific....

http://www.modularfords.com/estore/

U.M.

Thanks Uncle Meat! Is there any others out there with a Jacket/Shirt that they like!? I wasn't necessarily looking for a jacket quite that loud, but it is cool (not to mention that I won't have a Terminator).

Anyway, any suggestions would be helpful. If everyone just gets them custom made, that would be good to know too.

Thanks again,