Cobra owners. Are you still happy? (03-04)

insurance is 150, car payment is sub-400. gas is less then one tank per month.

so sub-600 a month for the car, and its going to be my ONLY bill. i work weird hours and dont do much except mess with my cars and hang out with my cousin since he works similar hours. on average the past year ive spent around 150-200 a month working or not.

ill have over 800 bucks a month to spend after paying insurance/car payment/gas. thats plenty for food and whatever else i get into. thats enough to barely pay my own rent if i wanted to, which isint a need even.

so it works out well enough. ive had my gt for 2.5 months or so now, and only put like 50 bucks of gas in. that includes a recent trip down to portland and back (20). so gas is in no way going to cost me much.

• Sponsors (?)

btw, there was a complication with the loan process today. so i dont find out until this afternoon.

they guaranteed if the loan goes through, the interest rate will be <8%. so that isint bad, if it doesnt work out, im not sure what i will/wont do. :(

I have another daily driver and I make enough to pay for it all. First thing I do is look at the weather channel in the morning to see if Im going to putts to work in the jeep or wheelrape some a s shole on the highway that really needs it. Every time I get into this car its like I just bought it.... kind of. You havent lived until you lay into a ported and pullied Eaton at WOT

Ive had it since August of 05 and have no desire or plans of getting rid of it.

congrats on the car 281 pony, black looks soooo good on these cars but I learned my lesson with my IROC black is so hard to keep the scratches out I used muguires (spelling) and I got a ton of compliments on how deep the factory paint looked I the it was # 6 or & they don't use those #s now I think it #28 or somthing like that? I will most likely be using Zanio now it looks wet all the time with that stuff.
I am looking at a grey 03 now and just love the color, miles are good I think I am gonna offer 28 K for it, how many miles on your coupe and a ball park on your purchase price?

281pony said:
got ya. im 18, single, dont pack people around ever, dont drive it often.

so none of those apply to me :)

anyone else have input on why most dont own them very long?

For the love of god how can you afford an 03 Cobra at the age of 18!??!?!??!?!?!?!

Ive busted my ass to pay for my mustangs and they probably cost collectively a third the price of an 03svt.

Still totally in love with mine. Funnest car I have ever driven. Picked her up in aug 04. Not daily driven, actually I only can really drive the car for about 5 months a year, and thats usually on the weekends. Good chance I'll own this car till I die.