Cobra pricing?????

rdefino

Founding Member
Feb 6, 2001
Mass.
I just came from a dealer and was looking at a 2004 corbra. That car is the balls!!!!!I got them down to $33,000 and they said thier invoice on the car was $32,800. How does this souds to you guys? Of course I want to ay less, wouldn't everyone. Let me know what you guy think. I would hate to get taken.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

rdefino said:
I just came from a dealer and was looking at a 2004 corbra. That car is the balls!!!!!I got them down to $33,000 and they said thier invoice on the car was $32,800. How does this souds to you guys? Of course I want to ay less, wouldn't everyone. Let me know what you guy think. I would hate to get taken.

Thanks
they have alot more room that that...you will never get a good deal if you buy brand new, best way to go is a 2003...get a mystic 03 cobra and still save yourself some money! y pay full price when you can get a barely touched one for thousands and thousands less...save yourself 4-6grand! well, just my thoughts... Good luck and offer them 32,500 if your gonna do it! if not walk, they will take it. :nice:

1.) They didn't make the Mystichrome cobra in 2003. Only in 2004 and you're probably not going to get one for invoice.
2.) There are two leftover 2003's in a dealership near me selling for $28k and $29k. The more expensive one is the 10th anniversary cobra.

I found another place that has a 2003 cobra silver with the red and black 2 tone seats, brand new 79miles on it and I have them down to 29,000. I walked at 29,000 and will see if they call. What do you think would be the lowest for that one?