Cobra R Hood

Does anyone have any pics of '87-'93 stangs with a 2000 style cobra r hood? I started looking through the thread of nicest foxes but after about 15 or 20 minutes of searching I gave up. While we're at it I might as well ask for some pics of a saleen style wing with a cobra rear bumper.

Thanks in advance for any help I may receive :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

This isnt my, someone of corral.net (click me):

BobsPics21.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

Attachments

• BobsPics21.jpg
    BobsPics21.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC00200.jpg
    DSC00200.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 100
excuse me for posting that thread then . i had no idea he was looking for that ugly a$$ hood.
every day is a learn experience for me and now i know that what i thought was a 2000 cobra r hood is your ordinary 95 cobra hood.:hail2:

This is my car....be careful what you post on the forum, Im a fellow member. Excuse me for not going with the universal 2.5" cowl hood like 90% of cowl hoods. It looks much better in person, but thanks for the nice comments. After all of the hours I put into the car, its exactly what I want to hear :nonono:

This is my car....be careful what you post on the forum, Im a fellow member. Excuse me for not going with the universal 2.5" cowl hood like 90% of cowl hoods. It looks much better in person, but thanks for the nice comments. After all of the hours I put into the car, its exactly what I want to hear :nonono:

excuse me for posting my opinion ,:D but i'am not a big fan of that hood, but obviously are.

you might like that hood but personally I don't,.......... so once again explain to me why I should be careful of what I post on this this forum?

Im just asking to keep your negative opinions to yourself thats all. Respect fellow members who spend several hundred hours of body work and engine mods on their car (not to mention dollars) its not too much to ask.
Sure ive seen things I dont like about peoples rides, but I dont degrade them in such a way.
I was originally going to go with 18x9 Y2K wheels to match the hood. But instead I went another route. With the Kenne Bell, I have much more hood choices now, and since my hood was spider cracked this past summer Im looking into replacement hoods for the spring.
so dont worry, I might be replacing my "ugly" hood afterall!!

Lets not derail the thread from this point on.

Im just asking to keep your negative opinions to yourself thats all. Respect fellow members who spend several hundred hours of body work and engine mods on their car (not to mention dollars) its not too much to ask.
Sure ive seen things I dont like about peoples rides, but I dont degrade them in such a way.
I was originally going to go with 18x9 Y2K wheels to match the hood. But instead I went another route. With the Kenne Bell, I have much more hood choices now, and since my hood was spider cracked this past summer Im looking into replacement hoods for the spring.
so dont worry, I might be replacing my "ugly" hood afterall!!

Lets not derail the thread from this point on.

dude the hood looks really good. dont let anyone tell you different. yeah thats just one opinion but alot of other people like it so dont let it bother you. thats a sick a$$ car BTW

Dude your Fox T-top is sweet:nice: I normaly dont like the Y2K R hood on anything other than a new edge, but it looks killer on yours, must be the black:shrug: If you ever want to trade for a nice Aero 4-V Cobra let me know:D

BTW did all T-tops come with the vert mirrors? Never really noticed before. Sorry Mr.Bubbles, dont meen to hijack the thread :)

vert mirrors on 88 ttops only, and only a handful of the 200-300 made

btw- thanks for the positive comments guys, haters that hijack threads distort the ability for people to make their own decisions.

Mr Bubbles I will hook you up with more pix if you like.