Cobra rear bumbercover on a GT w/pics, anyone?

GSP393

Aug 14, 2006
Orange County, Texas
Ok, I've got an 89 GT, but I like the LX/Cobra exhaust better. How out of place would it look to have a Cobra rear bumpercover on a GT. Are the Cobra and GT fronts much differant? Has anyone ever put a Cobra back on a GT? Photoshop anyone please?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

first one's my car, second one is fordguy87's, and third is 89_fakesnake's.

DSCF0737.jpg

2043867_100_full.jpg

current.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0737.jpg
    DSCF0737.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 70
This thread got me thinking about how bad I want one of those, so I called Mustangs unlimited,, part is $289.00 some kinda support bar is $80.00 and shipping was $130.00, that comes out to a lot. then the body shop says $200.00 for installation and paint.
Is that normal to spend??

This thread got me thinking about how bad I want one of those, so I called Mustangs unlimited,, part is $289.00 some kinda support bar is $80.00 and shipping was $130.00, that comes out to a lot. then the body shop says $200.00 for installation and paint.

I have a cervinis one and by the time it got to my door it was $500CDN... lol, and it didnt come with a support bar, i tried to buy one from Ford but they said that I'd have to buy a whole GT bumper to get the bar... so now my cobra bumper is starting to get wavy :(

DO NOT buy from MU, they carry ABC exclusives bumpers which are straight crap!! I bought one and it was sooo ****ty. I took it back and ordered a cervinis. Don't make the same mistake I did!!