Cobra RR hood with Saleen wing

drakesdad

Jul 29, 2005
Oregon OHIO
Anyone have this combination........? please share some pics.....I have not touched my car with cosmetics other than rims....I think it's about time for some winter accessorizing...:rlaugh:

What I am boucing around in my empty head is this.....
I am looking at both black bullitts with Chrome lip or I really like the Rebels, but they only come in 17 X 9 from what I've found.....I really want to stay 10.5 rear.....I will ditch the silver Cobra R's at some time...

Cobra RR hood, saleen wing, and maybe the side scoops like "Turbo" has on his white car, and going back to rear exhaust......I think that would be about the limit to exterior........I have not decided on staying all Opal Frost or doing the top half a different color..(perfect time for change if I get the new hood)....Rob (Reddy) has a good color scheme with black and red stripe but 2 of us in Ohio would not work...just wanted to get some opinions from some fellow stangers.....Let me know your guys thoughts and I'm a big boy....I can handle the criticism...:rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Here's a pic of what it looks like right now

TT20Bud2089.jpg

Attachments

• TT20Bud2089.jpg
    TT20Bud2089.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 155
are there any pics you would like me to post? I have ones without side exhaust but with the scoops, among others :nice:

That is one I would like to see..what the scoops look like without the side exhaust skirts.....and I have the scoops saved under favorites as well as the other 3 parts......where did you purchase your scoops from and what brand are they?
Thanks for posting Turbo. I appreciate it!

I would also like to see a rear pic of that wing if you have one.

That is one I would like to see..what the scoops look like without the side exhaust skirts.....and I have the scoops saved under favorites as well as the other 3 parts......where did you purchase your scoops from and what brand are they?
Thanks for posting Turbo. I appreciate it!

Scoops are from ABC exclusive.. Fit was pretty good.. They are strictly held on with double side tape.. I have had them to 160 mph+ and they have held on... :nice:

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0870.jpg
    IMG_0870.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1166.jpg
    IMG_1166.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_1217.jpg
    IMG_1217.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 135
I think your car just sold me on the scoops and wing..thanks for posting those..
did you get the wing from ABC as well? How easy was it to install, did it use the existing holes?

Your car is freakin' mean.......stop driving it in the snow...lol

I think your car just sold me on the scoops and wing..thanks for posting those..
did you get the wing from ABC as well? How easy was it to install, did it use the existing holes?

Your car is freakin' mean.......stop driving it in the snow...lol

I just pulled off the side of the road to see how well it would blend in.. I had to have been somewhere around 7500ft in those pics...

The wing is from ABC, but I would recommend the Kaenen S-281 Wing over any of them.. There have been multiple threads on it on SVTP and supposedly fits better and even looks better.. Whatever you do, don't buy original Saleen. It will fit exisiting holes on a GT or V6..

I also bought speaker grills and intend to make screens for my sidescoops to finish off the look.. I'm a procrastinator though, haha

matt is correct, saleen is GARBAGE... i just sold mine thank GOD... 2 bolts and 2 sided tape = FTL!

the kaenen(my next s281 wing) has 4 bolts which will fit the stock holes... and its not urethane like the saleen, its fiberglass, IIRC..