CobraRed's Build thread - updated periodically

• Sponsors (?)

Well, i can say one thing. CMS isn't a scam - that's for sure!

Picture015-2.jpg

View attachment 333791

Picture006-2.jpg

View attachment 333795

altought this was written on the box:
View attachment 333797

But it's proly for Bullet (the grinding company) to identify the box as VT grinds

Hey chis... what is the time frame you planing on having this done, I have my first amature race at infenon in april, NASA, Im bring'n both my cars.( Integra just for track NASA autocross) After the race we should hip up the drags !

Hey chis... what is the time frame you planing on having this done, I have my first amature race at infenon in april, NASA, Im bring'n both my cars.( Integra just for track NASA autocross) After the race we should hip up the drags !

don't think i'll be up there in April since i need to pay my own rent over the summer and will be working down here. But i could always take a vaca. to see the family. Who knows

Was going to tackle the rest of this this week, but the owner of a certain shop dropped me a line. Seem's his master tech Larry Smith wouldn't mind taking this under his wing. When he feels better (had the Flu last week, figures) we're going to knock it out in the weekend.
He built this:

IMG_4711b.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

Any updates to the build up?
Oh no, you revived it before i posted the final update. I'm a failure. :(
Was done last Thursday. Since been dealing with what i believed to be a collapsed cam follower on the driver's side head making a ticking noise. Bought 8 new cam followers for $80 from the ford stealer and put them in, ticking noise - maybe less faint. Valve cover off again, tower caps off - cranked to recirculate oil into the journals and galleys. Then it was basically gone. I'll leave it at that for now as I'm in between camping and going to cabo for a wedding. So ya'll have to wait to know my numbers/see the vids.