COBRASK8 has a body!

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Sunday, it was naked no more!

Here's an shot of the body going on, and how it looks this evening! Took it for a spin around the block, still sitting on the floorboards!

Bodygoingon.jpg

Cobrask8RFViewJune2005.jpg

Cobrask8LRViewJune2005.jpg

:banana: :spot: :cheers:

Attachments

• Bodygoingon.jpg
    Bodygoingon.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Cobrask8RFViewJune2005.jpg
    Cobrask8RFViewJune2005.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Cobrask8LRViewJune2005.jpg
    Cobrask8LRViewJune2005.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Sponsors (?)

Are those seams between the body panels going to be tough to smooth out? Are they 'glass or weeped out adhesive?

It is interesting to see what appears to be a monocoque constructed car hiding a tube chassis. You could never tell by looking at it what an improved (or completely different) machine it is from an original. Great job and have fun!

65fastback2+2 said:
lol, i dont even know what deanna looks like lol....i just say those things so std and bbfcm feel can feel needed by the fact they need to "protect" deanna lol....its quite fun
There is no need for me to protect Deanna from the likes of you. The girl can and will hurt you far worse than I ever could and in ways you could never imagine existed!:nono:

Great work Dan! Hard to believe it was just 15 months ago that I had the honor of watching the "Cheap One" open his wallet and dump Deanna's college tuition on the table.............:D

65FB - cute, but no. In my "Dad" mode, I say no more.

On the fun side, I plan on painting it Indian Fiore (Burnt Orange) with grey "Gurney Stripes" over the nose, no "Le Mans" stripes. Yes, I'll have to get those seams smoothed down, but that's a project to slowly work on once it's on the road. Any good ideas for fiberglass working tools?

Thanks for the comments, It's been a great project, I'm chomping at the bit to get it road-worthy!

BBFCM, indeed, you have seen it from the beginning! And I hope some day for you to see it done!

Brian, got the parts, noe trying to come up with a plan!

chepsk8 said:
65FB - cute, but no. In my "Dad" mode, I say no more.

On the fun side, I plan on painting it Indian Fiore (Burnt Orange) with grey "Gurney Stripes" over the nose, no "Le Mans" stripes. Yes, I'll have to get those seams smoothed down, but that's a project to slowly work on once it's on the road. Any good ideas for fiberglass working tools?

Thanks for the comments, It's been a great project, I'm chomping at the bit to get it road-worthy!

BBFCM, indeed, you have seen it from the beginning! And I hope some day for you to see it done!

Brian, got the parts, noe trying to come up with a plan!

hope they'll work out well for you, that was the most compact unit i could find i realize you'll probably have to do some fab work to make it fit the car but that was the best option i could find for you, sorry it took so long to get it to you though.