COBRASK8 IS SMUSHED!!!

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
Just topless.........:rlaugh:
But I remember one of those "Hooter's Girls" saying you always drove around in a mohair sweater :scratch:

Oh, was that you in that thread about funky 350Z add-on parts? :D

chepsk8 said:
Better Topless Image?

Dude, if FFR's come with that(a real, live version of Chelle's avatar) as optional equipment, the horses are gone, as well as the Cougar, my F150, all the radio gear, the guns.... I'm gonna get one for my DD! :nice:

Oh wait, maybe not. No, honey, I was only joking! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! :flame: :uzi: :chair:

StangDreamin' said:
Dude, if FFR's come with that(a real, live version of Chelle's avatar) as optional equipment, the horses are gone, as well as the Cougar, my F150, all the radio gear, the guns.... I'm gonna get one for my DD! :nice:
I think your wife might let you have one, as long as she can get the Chippendale's version..............:p

65stanger said:
Oooops, then again, they won't sit NEXT to one either, so I guess you'd be missing out anyway, sorry, my bad! :nice:
chepsk8 said:
Meanwhile, the rebuilding process has started,
I may be wrong, but I don't think Fritz was talking about the car.......

65stanger said:
What she really needs is a Governess for her Dad! :lol:
And, knowing Deanna, it'll be some 78-yr-old widow that eats lemons all day......

Which is probably good. Otherwise Jay would have to take the call from sales so that he (in his best "Customer Service Voice") could explain to Cheapie that MD only sells replacement Stang parts; not replacement Stanger parts. :rlaugh:

Let's be honest, buddy. I'm a beat-up, wrinkled old guy with too many miles on rough roads; and it shows. You've got a year on me, and your rough roads get salted every year. The average nubile young sweetie ain't gonna notice the roller 347 under the hood if the the body panels are mixed colors of primer, bondo and rust! :nonono:

I absolutely don't envy you (or Fritz) on your being single!

And that's why I now have a Project XR7:
Mrs StangDreamin' said:
If Justin pays us off with the Cougar, you can fix it so Jessie (our daughter) can drive it to school and work
StangDreamin' said:
Okay, Honey
(The two words with which I end most conversations with Sue) :p

If Deanna had her way, I'd be sealed in an airtight room with no escape, no dating, no nothing, except to do her bidding, cleaning, cooking, and maintenance on HER car. :lol:

(wait, I get a two month reprieve until she gets her license, then I'll be put away.......)