COBRASK8's First Show - Naked Pics!!!!

StangDreamin' said:
I dunno, sky.....you still haven't convinced me about the Marine Corps :rolleyes:

What's worse, you're starting to influence some of the younger leg-humpers around here:

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with meeting the ladies or enjoying some of the local's finest beverages (right now, some jaegermeister, a Sam Adam's and some Johnny walker blue would be nice...)

The language - I'll admit is can be a little rough. But we generally hold our tongues pretty well around the uninitiated.

• Sponsors (?)

Okay, I'll let you off the hook....I appreciate how you're trying to change the subject.
skywalker said:
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with meeting the ladies or enjoying some of the local's finest beverages (right now, some jaegermeister, a Sam Adam's and some Johnny walker blue would be nice...)

Presently, I'm trying to decide whether to lever the cap off another Pete's Wicked Rally Cap Ale; or switch to (it's late enough) a CC Classic and water. I'll pass on the Jagermeister; tomorrow's a workday.

StangDreamin' said:
Okay, I'll let you off the hook....I appreciate how you're trying to change the subject.

Presently, I'm trying to decide whether to lever the cap off another Pete's Wicked Rally Cap Ale; or switch to (it's late enough) a CC Classic and water. I'll pass on the Jagermeister; tomorrow's a workday.

I'm not drinking right now (PFT coming up...) but when I do, I refuse to drink without having at least 1 thing with jaeger in it (usually a redheaded :taco: or an oil slick) 1 thing with jack in it and my favorite cocktail: amaretto, raspberry liqueur, sour mix and blue curacao.

I'm very picky about beers, so far the only ones I've tasted and liked were corona, pacifico, and Sam Adam's.

Corona???? :rolleyes:

We have a couple of guys (one Naturalized citizen, one born in SoCal) who live "across the fence" with their families in Mexico. They don't agree on much, but they have agreed to advise everybody that Dos Equis is "recycled" MGD and that Corona is "recycled" Bud Light :p However they will agree with you on the Pacifico (me too, if you're talking about the green label :nice: ) I like ol' Sam as well; but it's getting just a touch too warm for either their Ale or the Boston Lager. I move over to the lighter ales/pilsners this time of year; Pete's "Rally Cap" is one of my favorites - it used to be called "Summer Brew". I've tried the "Strawberry Blonde"; it was okay but not great... a little too sweet.

Not a great Jack fan, in Tennesee/bourbons, I prefer Jim Beam -especially in the green (little hard to find) or blue (really hard to find) labels.

Ya know, we've done an excellent job of 'jacking Cheapie's thread. If this is your first thread-jack, congratulations!

See, I think Corona and Pacifico taste exactly the same.

Bud and Miller taste like straight ASS to me.

Beam is okay. It's the official liquor of the Red Dog flight line in fact (no kidding, some of our guys put away a handle every couple of nights - meaning they go buy a handle that night and about 2 or 3 of them will put it away.)

Personally, I have a bottle of jack as old as me that I keep back in the ATL for special occasions (about half of it is left.) You've never had jack until you've had old jack...it'll put hair on your chest.

StangDreamin' said:
Ummmm, errrrrrr..... that can be taken more than one way :lol:

But you're right, I'd forgotten about his celibacy vows or complaints. :D

Closest thing to a vow of celibacy i've taken is my statement that I'll never get married.

I said the same thing when I saw that post of his though...I managed to control my rather colorful humor I had about it though!

chepsk8 said:
Now if we can only find MustSuzi again, and get some of her comments, this thread could really go somewhere!
Oh yeah! Git the backhoe......we're gonna dig this Gutter deeper than ever! With or without Suzi!:nice:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

skywalker said:
Closest thing to a vow of celibacy i've taken is my statement that I'll never get married.

I said the same thing when I saw that post of his though...I managed to control my rather colorful humor I had about it though!

Well didn't you say you were recently being sent to "Hairy errrr...I mean 29 Palms" in Sandy Eggo?:scratch:

chepsk8 said:
He's seeing Hairy's sister "Rosy"!
But what about Mary and her five sisters? :shrug:
StangDreamin' said:
Ya know, guys; don't look now, but I think the turn this thread-jack has taken has scared off even the Mistress of the Malignant Metal :nonono:
I doubt it, she's probably just donning her Level "A" Hazmat suit before wading into this one!:D

Good deal! I'm making some head way with the surgery on sally's pass frame.....found out why it was so bad too...when I opened her up further I found a MASSIVE rodent nest inside!:eek:
Also bought myself an early b-day present today....another "surgical tool" a Ryobi reciprocating ("Sawzall") saw! :banana:
Once Ive finished with this side, the other side should go quicker as I now know where to cut to remove the bulk of the rail. :nice:

That was what happened to Chepie, as the frame rails were opened up, we found seven mouse nests! All were eradicated, and new rails put in. Man, did they stink when the torch started them on fire!!

It's in, but no pics yet, maybe tonight. :shrug:

After we dropped it in, the whole nieghborhood helped move a jacuzzi, then the new owners of thre jacuzzi got us two cases of beer, so our brains all went into nuetral! :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana: