Electrical Codes

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
Joplin, Missouri
I pulled the KOEO codes and came up with 10, 87, 95
Car is a bastard child. 92 LX orig 4 cylinder car. Has full wire harness/drive train from a 91 lx. All items work as they should to the best of my knowledge. NO hacked up wiring anywhere (Thank God). Has 5.0 AOD combo in it. Correct gauge panel etc. It does sound as if it has an aftermarket cam and only makes 12hg of vac at idle (No vac leaks we can find).

87 and 95 I believe exist b/c I believe it has an aftermarket fuel circuit wired in for the fuel pump. The key initiates it and it continues to run until the key is turned off. Unless a fox is different the stock set up should turn the pump off after a few moments (Unless this is a new edge/obd 2 only item). So I think that takes care of those two. If that's not the case then I'm baffled as the car runs and drives just fine. I do get an intermittent CEL at light throttle. Sometimes it stays, other times it goes away.

Code 10 has me baffled. Per the scanners book it states it is for cylinder 1 no pressure or compression (something like that). I've not done a compression check (not that I really care at this point) but thought it was an odd code to populate.

Thoughts?

• Sponsors (?)

I pulled the KOEO codes and came up with 10, 87, 95
Car is a bastard child. 92 LX orig 4 cylinder car. Has full wire harness/drive train from a 91 lx. All items work as they should to the best of my knowledge. NO hacked up wiring anywhere (Thank God). Has 5.0 AOD combo in it. Correct gauge panel etc. It does sound as if it has an aftermarket cam and only makes 12hg of vac at idle (No vac leaks we can find).

87 and 95 I believe exist b/c I believe it has an aftermarket fuel circuit wired in for the fuel pump. The key initiates it and it continues to run until the key is turned off. Unless a fox is different the stock set up should turn the pump off after a few moments (Unless this is a new edge/obd 2 only item). So I think that takes care of those two. If that's not the case then I'm baffled as the car runs and drives just fine. I do get an intermittent CEL at light throttle. Sometimes it stays, other times it goes away.

Code 10 has me baffled. Per the scanners book it states it is for cylinder 1 no pressure or compression (something like that). I've not done a compression check (not that I really care at this point) but thought it was an odd code to populate.

Thoughts?
Code 10 is known as the separator code. Unless you are doing the cylinder balance test. The separator code just lets the user know which code are On Demand codes( actual faults during the test), and Memory Codes(codes that have been logged at some point).