Coil over kits

• Sponsors (?)

I have that exact setup. Maximum Motorsports coiliver in front, Maximum Motorsports rear control arms with adjustable spring perch. Rids and handles fantastic.

coupe.jpg

Chris

I picked up a Granatelli front coil over kit (15-20 years ago) as I was building parts for a someday project. Currently running that on the front (with 300 in-lbs springs). I did an anti-squat bracket in the rear which dropped the lower control arm rear mount down about 2" and used a stock type arm and springs. It was too low so I needed an adjustable spring perch to bring it back up a bit. Picked a pair up on eBay for $50 I think. The Granatelli kit was $150-200 back then.

No complaints with either set up. I was going budget build all the way.

20190623_183059_HDR.jpg

I picked up a Granatelli front coil over kit (15-20 years ago) as I was building parts for a someday project. Currently running that on the front (with 300 in-lbs springs). I did an anti-squat bracket in the rear which dropped the lower control arm rear mount down about 2" and used a stock type arm and springs. It was too low so I needed an adjustable spring perch to bring it back up a bit. Picked a pair up on eBay for $50 I think. The Granatelli kit was $150-200 back then.

No complaints with either set up. I was going budget build all the way.

20190623_183059_HDR.jpg
[/QUOTE

Everyone will have their personal preference/budget. I would not put anything other than Maximum Motorsports stuff in my car. The front coilover kit was $400, but I already had the Bilstein struts. The struts are another $400.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users