Color Decision

Which Color

• Sonic Blue

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Black

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!!! Just what I like though. It sucks making the decision because you don't want to be wrong, however I would go with your first choice, for me that is always the right one for some reason. weird huh?
P.S. They both look cool as poop!!

Fuxton said:
I'm having a hard time deciding on a color. I have about a week to decide before I cant change my mind again. Im thinking either sonic blue or black. What do you guys think?

Well, if you like a real clean car that requires a great deal of TLC to keep clean then get the black. Otherwise the Sonic Blue. I prefer the Sonic Blue because the black would require tooo much cleaning to look great at all times. Scratches, swirll marks and dents are highly visable in Black. Both great colors though.

JonJon said:
I saw a black GT in person, I think it doesn't look very good. It looks like a black hole that is 2 blocks large. It looks gigantic and bulgy.

SB is always good lookin :nice:

Sonic blue isnt even a color that looks good on a Mustang,,,
It would look good on a Focus or a Taurus,,, but on a Mustang?
I think The top 3 best colors for a Mustang on this years new edition are Black, Red and Mineral Grey,,,,,
I seen the Sonic blue in person, and it took away alot of that Powerful look a Mustang should have,,,,
but then again, we all like different colors

Peace ,,,

Deuce19 said:
BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!!! Just what I like though. It sucks making the decision because you don't want to be wrong, however I would go with your first choice, for me that is always the right one for some reason. weird huh?
P.S. They both look cool as poop!!

just make sure you only drive black indoors

Sonic Blue. It looks great on the '05 and will be a lot easier to keep clean than black.

Sonic Blue won't show scratches and swirls like black does. Orange peel is a lot more apparant on Black. Plus Black is the most common color, so if you get Black you'll have the same color as 60,000 other '05 Mustang owners.

Black is a great color, as long as it's someone else's car that is painted black.