Coming to NC for the weekend

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
So my new friend/ future gf most likely invited me to NC with her family. They rented a beach house in Avon NC. I hope it turns out to be a fun weekend. It will be nice to spend time with her and get to know her better we've only been hanging out for a like a week. She really likes me and wants to go out with me but I'm kinda taking things slow for once. Just figured I'd tell ya's I'd be down that way if anybody lives close by and would like to meet up. Not everyday you meet a guy of my caliber :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

Eu.........Jinx, I'm glad to hear things are movin forward for ya. :nice:

That's pretty quick - hang out for a week and get dragged off to be with the family. :nice:

well the weekend has passed, but Im in the Rocky Mount area for the summer. Avon is a bit of a drive from there however. The drive up to there from nags head is a bitch! 2 lane road thats way overcrowded, takes about an hour.

I usually go up to the north end of corolla about once a year with the jeep and drive the beach past where the road ends to the VA line, chill, drink beer, then head down to Corolla Pizza (beside the texaco station about 1/2 mile south of the road's end) and eat the best damn pizza ever created.

and eat the best damn pizza ever created.

There is an establishment in Queenstown, New Zealand called The Cow. Hands down the best pizza I've ever come across - and it tastes even better after you've been eating some weird chit on the South Island for awhile.

well the weekend has passed, but Im in the Rocky Mount area for the summer. Avon is a bit of a drive from there however. The drive up to there from nags head is a bitch! 2 lane road thats way overcrowded, takes about an hour.

I usually go up to the north end of corolla about once a year with the jeep and drive the beach past where the road ends to the VA line, chill, drink beer, then head down to Corolla Pizza (beside the texaco station about 1/2 mile south of the road's end) and eat the best damn pizza ever created.

but when you drive down the road at 2am there ain't a damn soul on rt 12 lol