Completion PICS and VIDS of the Coupe

slow90coupe

Apr 25, 2010
heres some of the completion shots and vids i got today... we put about 50 miles on it today, and i put about 25 miles on it MYSELF, so i am very happy!!! the car has a few little demons (leaking valve covers, some rear end noise) but overall it runs amazing. it hasnt ran down the road in 8 MONTHS, and in the entire time i have owned the car ( over 1.5 years) it has only been about 150 miles (not counting today).i am in love with this thing!

coupe945.mp4 video by slow90coupe - Photobucket
DSCN1706.mp4 video by slow90coupe - Photobucket
coupe947.jpg

coupe948.jpg

coupe949.jpg

coupe951.jpg

coupe952.jpg

coupe953.jpg

coupe935.jpg

coupe954.jpg

coupe955.jpg

DSCN1707.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1710.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everybody!!
The headlights are from LRS. As for paint, honestly I don't have any plans just yet. I really enjoy the car as it is, with a LOT of character. The only thing that I need to get fixed is the Qtr panel, and I am going to paint the hood to match the car. If i get the car painted and pretty nice, then it won't be as fun to drive, because of all the worrying that goes along with a nice car. Plus, the car is going to be trashed from everyday driving, so I plan on doing paint/body in a few years, unless I can find a really good deal.

to all of the haterz of the Gregs... THEY ARE SOLD NOW!!! so, time to recooperate some (money-wise) and then im going to get some 18" saleens. i already have the tires for them but i just need to find a good deal on the wheels!