CONFUSED - WTF Fox Ignition

• Sponsors (?)

not sure why someone changed this engine to a points system. This is not the original engine in the car. I bought the car cheap and now trying to get it going. It ahs been an ongoing effort. the engine has so many changes it is hard to know what is what. Thanks for the info

not sure why someone changed this engine to a points system. This is not the original engine in the car. I bought the car cheap and now trying to get it going. It ahs been an ongoing effort. the engine has so many changes it is hard to know what is what. Thanks for the info

I'm going to move this thread over to Fox Talk.

What we need from you is pictures of the engine bay. As good and high quality as you can manage. From there, the dudes will probably ask you questions, ask you to do some tests, or ask for more images.

Since your car is carbed, I would probably leave it carbed and find out whether the one that's installed is the best one for your combo.

I'd also ditch the points system in a heartbeat. No off-the-shelf digital nightmare though :nonono: Maybe an OEM salvage yard pull of a duraspark or something else that's not going you leave you dead on the side of the road. You also don't need some full-blown racing ignition system (which I'm sure we'll see suggested in this thread at some point :D ).