Congrats 69Clark! MM&FF Feature Car!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

pleasehelp said:
Congrats!! So how many/which stangers in this forum have had features??? Congrats to all!!:nice:

Off the top of my head:
-Me :D
-Onebad95
-BigJay
-svtge (something like that) he's from TX and has the CCW wheels
-lxfiveoh
-OinkaodeOink
-69clark
-rel3rd

I know there are a few others that are waiting for their cars to come out, but its a surprise. :)

Killercanary said:
Off the top of my head:
-Me :D
-Onebad95
-BigJay
-svtge (something like that) he's from TX and has the CCW wheels
-lxfiveoh
-OinkaodeOink
-69clark
-rel3rd

I know there are a few others that are waiting for their cars to come out, but its a surprise. :)
TT91 (mike) also here from SN...idk if youve looked over at the 5.0 talk lately but he just got into an accident, and his car is done for.....absolutely gorgeous fox...

stprorolla49 said:
TT91 (mike) also here from SN...idk if youve looked over at the 5.0 talk lately but he just got into an accident, and his car is done for.....absolutely gorgeous fox...

Someone on SVTP posted a link to his car on eBay...some a**holes flamed him for wanting too much for it....I quickly stepped in and said I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money.

So sad....it was a beautiful, badass car.

95riosnake said:
Someone on SVTP posted a link to his car on eBay...some a**holes flamed him for wanting too much for it....I quickly stepped in and said I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the money.

So sad....it was a beautiful, badass car.

Do you have a link to the thread or ebay? Or a picture of his car? I haven't seen it. Thanks.

As far as those articles go, I thought it was a nice one. :nice: It was nice that they credited you with doing the work that you did, etc etc.

I can see that article being framed and hung behind your desk. :hail2: