Founding Member
Nov 6, 2001
CT
Congratulations on the article Pete!

Well deserved :nice:

mmff_cover.gif

You can check out the article by clicking here

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys....actually the article is kinda funny....some of the "quotes" I'm not quite sure where he got them from hahaha. But is it very cool and one hell of an honor...all I have ever wanted was a magazine article (like most of us) and 5 years ago I was standing in my garage saying I was going to do it and made some changes, bought a new car and it became my driving force.. Now to have two magazine articles within six months and a cover shot? I am a pretty happy camper.....

snkypete said:
Thanks guys....actually the article is kinda funny....some of the "quotes" I'm not quite sure where he got them from hahaha. But is it very cool and one hell of an honor...all I have ever wanted was a magazine article (like most of us) and 5 years ago I was standing in my garage saying I was going to do it and made some changes, bought a new car and it became my driving force.. Now to have two magazine articles within six months and a cover shot? I am a pretty happy camper.....
I know what you mean about the quotes. My brother-in-law has a friend who used to be the editor of a watersports mag. (I won't devulge the name for fear of sinking the rep :D ) We took pictures of ourselves on two Sea-Doos and he put it in his magazine with this big write-up about what we did to increase the power and some quote we never even gave him. It was cool to have our picture in the magazine though. Not that this is minimalizing your situation just that sometimes writers will take a little 'creative license' to sell his story.