Conv Sun Visors

Buhsman

Apr 16, 2005
Saint Joseph, MO
Hi,
I have a 95 GT Conv that the top hardly ever goes up. My problem is the sun visors are worn extremely by the wind and I was wondering if there was anyway of fixing them? Only because I'm having a hard time finding a pair to buy. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

No, really why are these that hard to find? I have been searching the net literally all night and have only found one set. The problem with those was that one of the vanity mirrors was broken... Maybe I'll have to get those, or does anyone have a set they want to sell? I know I shouldn't ask this here but it is driving me crazy!!

Thanks

Mine are f'ed up too, im looking for some also, but I kind of put it off for now ..

If by some chance some pop up on ebay YOUR GOING DOWN BUHSMAN

www.stangparts.com has some used ones but only have a lighted mirror on one side and limited supply on all of them.

What pisses me off is latemodel restoration supply does not have them, what kind of restoration joint is that :nonono:

I'm right in the middle of attempting to convert some coupe visors (easy to find off of eBay for cheap) to convertible ones.

So far so good. I may try to finish them up tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know how it goes either tomorrow or this coming weekend.