convertible power window issues.

I have an 89 LX vert.
I was dinking off today dropped the top and rolled down all the windows(i just bought the car, so its the first time.)
Now, my drivers switch rolled everything down. And It still rolls both front windows up and down, but will not move either quarter window. The drivers quarter window will roll up and down with its own switch, but the master switch is no help.
The passenger door swtich rolls the passenger window up and down fine.
The pass quarter will not roll up or down. It did once, but has stopped working.
I pulled the switch apart and here is what i am getting

there are five wires, 2 yellow and 3 red. they all have stripes, so i have yellow/red and yellow/black
and red/blue red/yellow red/black

When measuring voltage without moving the switch i get these voltages yellow/red to red/blue i get 12 volts. yellow/red to the red/yellow or red/black net 0 volts.
when measuring from yellow/black i get the same voltage as above

when measuring from yellow/red to red/blue i get .1v with the swtich up and 8.9 with it down.

when measuring from yellow/red to red/yellow i am getting 1.4 with it up, and 7.5v with it down.

when i go from yellow/red to red/black i am getting -7.5v up and -1.5v down

when i measure from yellow/black to red/blue i see 12v closed, 8.9 up and 7.5 down

yellow/black to red/yellow nets me 1.6 up and 7.4 down.

when i go yellow/black to red/black i get 1.2 up and -1.1 down.

I need a wiring diagram for the front master switch, and the rear switches. I am pretty sure i have at least 1 bad switch(pass 1/4) as i am not seeing anywhere near enough voltage with the switch open, to move the motor. But, that doesnt explain my front switch not working.

I found a diagram for hard tops, but it wasn't any help. Thanks in advance guys.
Also, until i find a switch, do you think i can safely jump my rear switch to get the window back up?

• Sponsors (?)

I've been fighting my quarter windows for years. I've pulled the quarter pannels off and took the motors out. It's like they get in a bind somehow, when I reinstall them, they'll work a few times then get stuck again. I'd like to know how to perminantly correct this problem.