CORBEAU SEAT RECLINING TRS WIDE PAIR

Slobin3d

Aug 29, 2011
CORBEAU SEAT RECLINING VX2000 PAIR

I was looking at these seats for my 72 project, has anyone used them before? I'm 6'6" and a 40" waist and fit well with the stock seats but they are shot, and not worth fixing as they don't offer enough side bolster for what I plan to use the car for.

THESE! <<< Clicky!

• Sponsors (?)

For minimal use they are good looking functional seats.

I drove a friends car sporting the TRS's 2hrs back from the track. Not comfy by any means, bottom cushion felt as if i was sitting on a sheet of a cardboard box. But, seats overall hold you well. I mentioned minimal use above, as I have seen friends more frequently/daily used cars sporting corbeau CR1s, and the side bolsters wore pretty quickly from sliding in and out.

All that said, I still think they are a functional seat for the $ and plan to buy a pair of A4s soon... Just thought id pass this info along.

Im not a big person at 5'7", The A4's are a smaller seat overall, with less aggressive/shorter side bolsters. For me I'm figuring the A4s will be easier to climb in and out...and hopefully less wear in the process.

I called Corbeau, described the car, my height 6'6" and my waist 40-42" (depending on how much McD's I eat) and he recommended the the VX2000's they aren't as aggressive as the TRS seats, better for cruising. they are shaped for more comfort, and are designed for a taller driver in a smaller car, he told me that they sit lower in the car then the TRS's do.

I called Corbeau, described the car, my height 6'6" and my waist 40-42" (depending on how much McD's I eat) and he recommended the the VX2000's they aren't as aggressive as the TRS seats, better for cruising. they are shaped for more comfort, and are designed for a taller driver in a smaller car, he told me that they sit lower in the car then the TRS's do.

I love those seats, and i'm a little smaller than you, looks like a good pick for me! thanks for posting what you found from them. being on the night shift makes it super hard to call customer service.. hah.

I decided on these!

VX2000-20009-SL-XL.jpg

Got them today, the are SWEET! they are a little darker in the grey then the picture shows, but that's good, hide more dirt then if it were bright. I did a test fit on the floor, and they are comfy, they hold my butt in without and real room to slide, the side bolsters just kiss my sides, so that I feel secure without feeling pinched, the recline mechanism feels really smooth and tight without being stiff or binding and the finish is excellent!!!:nice::nice::nice:
I'll see what I can do for posting a picture, as soon as I can find something besides my CRAPPY cell