Corsa exhaust install on an '06 'Vert

• Sponsors (?)

its the same as the rest of the axlebacks....should take you less than 1 hour. its like 5 bolts per side of you have to remove the hangers also. no lift needed.

My Borla didn't take long to install (approximately 1 1/2 hours), but alignment is a completely different matter. I had to take them back off and bend the rods to get the tips centered. Take your time and don't get frustrated.

how loud are the Borla Stingers on the vert? I will have my kids in the back seats and don't want it too loud for the them. Leaning towards the Corsa because of the lack of drone. I have an 06 vert and considering the corsa axleback or the Borlas. Where did you get the Borlas?

firemanken said:
how loud are the Borla Stingers on the vert? I will have my kids in the back seats and don't want it too loud for the them. Leaning towards the Corsa because of the lack of drone. I have an 06 vert and considering the corsa axleback or the Borlas. Where did you get the Borlas?

The Borlas are quite loud and do drone quite a bit around 2,000 rpm. I ordered mine online but you can get them almost anywhere delivered for around $500. FYI, the FRPP exhaust is a bit cheaper and is made by Borla if you can find one. I have heard they are back ordered and hard to find. I am not familiar with the Corsa brand. How do they compare to Borla?

06GTVERT4DE said:

I am not familiar with the Corsa brand. How do they compare to Borla?

I don't think you CAN compare Borla with Corsa. Corsa is a different type of muffler. They use a lot of aerospace engineering, result is a great sound, NO DRONE AT ALL, dyno proven 13 HP, 9 ft./lb. or torque. increase. The system is made of T304 aircraft stainless and guaranteed for life. Downside? Only that they are pricey - The best price I've foung is Livernois Performance for $585. Personally, I think Corsa is worth the price and will be ordering my system soon. If you want to see more, go to Corsa Performance web site- they have some cool sound clips.

someone in one of the other threads said mufflers don't add hp ot tq even though Corsa claims those results. I wonder if anyone has dynoed after they installed them to verify.