Roush Cost Estimate

giddy-up

Jun 14, 2005
Hey gang,
I have a 00 S281SC and I'm curious what you all would think a realistic $ figure would be to do a complete forged bottom end on my car so I can add more boost? My objective is to keep my car as stock appearing as possible, then adding a tune and blower pulley. Marcus has given me some great advise with adding an SVT fuel pump, mass air meter, pulley etc. but I would like to build the motor up to withstand a significant hp/tq. increase. Would 7k be a good estimate??? Input would be great!

The Derelict
Minnesota
:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

giddy-up said:
Hey gang,
I have a 00 S281SC and I'm curious what you all would think a realistic $ figure would be to do a complete forged bottom end on my car so I can add more boost? My objective is to keep my car as stock appearing as possible, then adding a tune and blower pulley. Marcus has given me some great advise with adding an SVT fuel pump, mass air meter, pulley etc. but I would like to build the motor up to withstand a significant hp/tq. increase. Would 7k be a good estimate??? Input would be great!

The Derelict
Minnesota
:flag:

what do you consider a significant amoutn of HP... you may have to ditch the saleen blower to achiev that goal... if yoru going to build the bottom endthen you should just go KB!!!!