*cough* *cough* *BARF* Someone actually did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

exindust

May 8, 2004
Moorpark, CA
I just threw up in my mouth... thrice...

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3802.htm

marshall13.jpg

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3740.htm

rajsdv209.jpg

Attachments

• marshall13.jpg
    marshall13.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 71
  • rajsdv209.jpg
    rajsdv209.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

If you wanted it to look like an 05+ so bad then trade it in on one. Would have looked alot better than that, where the lines of the kit don't look right at all. Plus it would have the better motor 3v!

gtstangau said:
rajsdv204.jpg

I do kinda like the back bumper, it just needs like a honeycomb panel or something. It would definatly be something diffrent.
Or at least the lisence plate recess should be smoothed. Back definitely looks better than the front though:p

Attachments

• rajsdv204.jpg
    rajsdv204.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 61
they are sellin that kit now with a cobra r bumper on the front instead of the 05 conversion....doesn't look too shabby....like was stated earlier....the rear doesn't look bad, and neither do the sideskirts....w/ the cobra r front it looks pretty decent....just not sure on the quality

gtstangau said:
If you wanted it to look like an 05+ so bad then trade it in on one. Would have looked alot better than that, where the lines of the kit don't look right at all. Plus it would have the better motor 3v!

bad thing is he actually does have an '05+ V6...and a 95 or something V6..

:nono:

that red & black one it just hideous...wtf is wrong with that hood scoop??

The guy who has the Red and black one really spent a lot of time and effort into doing it right. As BooWFO said he is also a stand up guy. I do see a lot of stangs that are not my flavor but that's the reason we are free to do what we want. Personally i liked it when i saw it in person, the detail and effort he put into it is killer.

TO ALL YOU HATERS

Well for one i'm glad you don't like my car that way it will continue to stay in my driveway. I didn't ask any of your opions so if all you guys have to do is grab pics from the internet and bash people go ahead losers.:jaw: All of your mustangs look just like the guy's next door, Mine is unique and different and i hate to say it but hell the paint job cost more than some of your guys mustangs, Hell the body kit probably cost more than some of your guys stangs, so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different but i didn't. As for the comment why don't you buy a 05 well at the time I went to buy one but they were 6 to 8 months on back order and I wasn't about to pick one off the lot that someone else ordered. so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want but opions are like *******'s everyone has one

Status
Not open for further replies.