Coupe and convertible trunk liners

EX-SSP

Apr 16, 2019
New York
Are 87-93 mustang trunk liners the same for a coupe and convertible? Are they inter-changeable? I know a lot of the characteristics are similiar but can't find if the side liner pieces can be inter-changed? I know the mats are the same.

Any help appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

They are not the same. You can instll the vert liners in the coupe not sure you can the other way around. I put vert liners in mine and it worked out perfect because i have a rear shock tower brace. If i used the coupe liners i would have had to trim the to make them fit around it

Reactions: 1 users
They are not the same. You can instll the vert liners in the coupe not sure you can the other way around. I put vert liners in mine and it worked out perfect because i have a rear shock tower brace. If i used the coupe liners i would have had to trim the to make them fit around it
Thank you for that! I find it odd that no one makes reproduction liners as these cars are approaching 30+ years in age and I can't imagine a majority of the stock liners are in good condition. You don't even find them used in Craigslist or eBay.

The 87-93 vert liners are extremely hard to find. I'm doing a resto on an 87 with some mouse damage.. Going to have to basically dress up the liners by trimming the chew spots.

Question - EX-SSP was saying 87-93 trunk mats are the same for a coupe and convertible. Is this true! Looking on all sites I cant find any vert trunk mats. Only Coupes and hatchbacks.

Thanks!!

I'm trying to find out what holds the liner up. I have some pieces missing and I can't find replacements.

20210307_180807.jpg

20210307_180755.jpg