Cowl Hoods

• Sponsors (?)

Ok before you buy a 4 inch cowl, i might suggest you ride in one first, 4in cowl makes it a bit difficult to see.

the 2 and 1/2 in the stormin is perfect !

heres what 2 1/2 looks like inside

45014053.jpg

Black 93 Fox said:
Thats what im talking about :hail2: :drool:

If I got just the front bumber it said it wouldnt fit with the lx molding. Is there any way around this?
Yeah, but you have to replace all your lx molding w/gt molding to make it match. I have included a pic to show you what Im talking about. The circled piece is a gt piece - not lx - and doesnt come w/the bumper. The arrow points to the grove that is different on the LX/GT. GT groove is alot wider than the LX.
attachment.php

Attachments

• stalkerstang4.jpg
    stalkerstang4.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 152
StangTtops88 said:
Yeah, but you have to replace all your lx molding w/gt molding to make it match. I have included a pic to show you what Im talking about. The circled piece is a gt piece - not lx - and doesnt come w/the bumper. The arrow points to the grove that is different on the LX/GT. GT groove is alot wider than the LX.
attachment.php

Thanks for the pic. :flag:

Black 93 Fox said:
Would my LX look good with all the lx stuff off then add the gt stuff plus the stalker bumber and stormin normin hood?

I would have to reccomend the entire gt kit or some sort of kit. BUT, I have been seeing an add on stalker bumper for LX's. Has anyone else seen these and are they from Cervini's? I want one sooooo bad.

Tip of advice, anyone going with fiberglass hood make sure you get hood pins! Mine flew up and totally ruined my cowl hood and grill area. And almost cracked winshield could have easily caused a accident if i wasn't in such a remote area.