Coyote Ing Curve

Hellfire 5.0

Mar 30, 2017
Here is 1/8mi pass with Steeda cai , data log tune , o/r x with mbrp street . Always complained about 60ft to stock only .10 pickup and .30 at 330 . Car with NT05's and lambse set at .85 once full throttle to about 5600rpm and drops to .83 to redline . Or A/F of 11.9 to 11.6 , and with dips in ing curve from 2900 to 6900 curious if that's common for torque mgm ? I think soft tune , car did make 380 at peak and only dropped 6 hp from 6600 to 7250 .
IMG_20170330_145444542.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Is the lambda set to the stock curve? I'm curious because that seems rich for a naturally aspirated engine.

Hell I run 12-12.3 with 10psi albeit on a pushrod 5.0...

Can you see all the parameters affecting the ign??? The dips could be caused by many functions, kr (knock sensor) is the first that comes to mind. I believe Torque management is done through manipulation of the TB (just a guess because of drive by wire).

Is the lambda set to the stock curve? I'm curious because that seems rich for a naturally aspirated engine.

Hell I run 12-12.3 with 10psi albeit on a pushrod 5.0...

Can you see all the parameters affecting the ign??? The dips could be caused by many functions, kr (knock sensor) is the first that comes to mind. I believe Torque management is done through manipulation of the TB (just a guess because of drive by wire).
I don't where stock fuel curve is set at , I know the coyote motors like fuel but I feel that is on the rich side . mid low 12's or .87-.88 on lambse setting is where I have seen vids that show a graph and that's where they set them at . But every car is different and tuners as well . Had a blip of 1.5 deg retard on KR down low but zero out as soon as noticed . As for tq mgm only reason I say that is due to curve jumping up and down about where car starts building power and does the same til 6900 where it smooths out . The 1-2 shift is at 7250 , and im leaving the line and in 1st for 3 seconds where timing is anywhere from 19-24 deg before peaking at 25.5 . Once it goes to 3rd no jumping up and down ....

You should do a 1/4 mile run or more so that you can see what gears 4, 5, and 6 ignition look like.

Is this in place or on a dyno? I only ask because running full speed at 1/4 mile or more can get pretty dangerous and illegal on the open road. Getting on a dyno and pulling this data would be a lot safer and you could get through all the gears which gives you more data.

I only recommend because at unit 59 on the x axis it looks like the ignition jumps back up to idle output (whatever 34.0 on y axis represents) during 3rd/4th gear for some reason.

You should do a 1/4 mile run or more so that you can see what gears 4, 5, and 6 ignition look like.

Is this in place or on a dyno? I only ask because running full speed at 1/4 mile or more can get pretty dangerous and illegal on the open road. Getting on a dyno and pulling this data would be a lot safer and you could get through all the gears which gives you more data.

I only recommend because at unit 59 on the x axis it looks like the ignition jumps back up to idle output (whatever 34.0 on y axis represents) during 3rd/4th gear for some reason.
4,5,6 gears would be irrelevant , this is 1/8 mi data logged pass using SCT software . Only 1st and 2nd gear are concerned about and being each gear has a different fuel and ignition curve based off load , air/fuel ratio , and knock sensor . Problem with ignition is the jumping up and down in first 2 gears with 1st being the worst ! Red line once car goes into 3rd is for most part is smooth and that's how you want it . Sitting on a Dyno won't give you the accuracy as the car is having to push 3700lbs and based on what parameters are set to record data you can see in real time what the car is doing based off what the car was programed to do . More than likely car was spinning or torque management was applied thru first two gears