Progress Thread 6r80 coyote swapped pig

• Sponsors (?)

Clicked your links Noobz. The bottom one takes me to Stangnet - Error, and the top one doesnt really fix my issue of posting from my phone. I have honestly tried taking pics with my phone landscape, as well as portrait, and both are hit or miss when posted to this site. So Im sorry guys, but some of my pics are just gonna be sideways because I am not a tech savvy dude. If its upright on my phone, dont know why it doesnt post upright here, sorry.

Clicked your links Noobz. The bottom one takes me to Stangnet - Error, and the top one doesnt really fix my issue of posting from my phone. I have honestly tried taking pics with my phone landscape, as well as portrait, and both are hit or miss when posted to this site. So Im sorry guys, but some of my pics are just gonna be sideways because I am not a tech savvy dude. If its upright on my phone, dont know why it doesnt post upright here, sorry.

You need to make sure the phone is oriented correctly as I demonstrated if you're not gonna use a hosting website like PB.
It works if you'll do it that way.
Salli'msayin'

Just saw this. Here's a new link: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/image-orientation-cut-paste.897317/

If you are getting hit or miss results regardless of what you're doing with your phone, there may an issue with sensor inside of your phone that tells it which way it is oriented. All of your digital images include a header that among other things, indicates the orientation of the sensor when the image was taken. For Android, the fix is relatively easy. Just using an aftermarket app can make the difference. Apple stuff is more stubborn.

The first link I posted does work regardless equipment or orientation malfunction. The albums are EXIF compatible and also allows for re-orienting the image after upload. I'm not sure how to make that any easier than what it is. At this moment I'm looking at images in my photo album and under "Media Tools", I have the option of re-orienting any of my images (even if they don't need it, it's crazy).

Then if I click the little camera button on my WYSIWYG Post Reply window, I can choose my image.

Edit and P.S.: Let me know if I'm describing controls that you do not see or can't find. That has happened before.

I'm pretty sure @hoopty5.0 has this all figured out by now. :O_o:

Last edited:
hey everyone thanks for the advice on uploading pictures i think ill manage to figure it out. I got the beast running and driving over the past few days cant wait to register and break it in. heres pics and ill try to get a video...
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2353.JPG
IMG_2354.JPG
image1 (2).jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Started to get more done on my pos. Made the decision to start some body work and turned around and decided to strip all of the paint to bare metal. Was going to drop it off at the body shop and then decided to just do all the work and paint myself. Far from a pro job but in the end it will still be a street car and see parking lots and all. For now im going to just go with a single stage olive drab color. Will post more when its in primer and give updates on everything else.:nice:

IMG_2827.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2828.JPG
    IMG_2828.JPG
    377 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: 1 user
Almost forgot. Came across some stuff that made me decide to change everything. Ive decided to strip the car rearend is coming out redoing the interior adding fender flares and also deleting the wing and installing a fiberglass trunk that i got for free

got a sweet deal on the irs its only the 99/00 unit but im upgrading everything on it

IMG_2689.JPG

Also picked up the netted halos my friend has been saving for a rainy day and svo front seats that i am going to get recovered dont know if i want to go tmi or custom yet
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2746.JPG

Reactions: 6 users
finally moving forward with every thing picked up the 2012 f150 coyote will be ordering more parts to go with it soon. Got the car in etch primer sanded smooth and then in filler primer still need to do the bumpers passanger fender and side skirts.

IMG_2850.JPG
IMG_2855.JPG
IMG_2857.JPG

Reactions: 8 users
i wish i had robbed a bank maybe not a bad idea i can finish the car faster lol.

I will be running my current trans which is a tremec 3550 just been completely rebuilt. will be using a mod motor bell for that a stifflers adjustable crossmember 11 inch clutch and aluminum flywheel with arp bolts