Craigslist Deal Of The Week? No ,really.

FoxMustangLvr

I love my Pimp
SN Certified Technician
Oct 14, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Just browsing CL because I like to occasionally and came across this low mile 86 GT. 30k original miles, looks mint and it's a 5.0 with 5 spd. This is hard to find IMO. $8,500. worth it?

https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5460151898.html
86GT.jpg

No, I'm not going to buy it, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I need for you to buy this vehicle. It is an '86 after all. My brother found a grey one similar to this one, same year, almost identical mileage. He got it for about $4000.

Really nice car! I think if i was in the market and had money, i might do it. I'd throw 7 on the hood and see if they bit probably. Good thing I'm not in the market. And don't have the money. Lol.

Really nice car! I think if i was in the market and had money, i might do it. I'd throw 7 on the hood and see if they bit probably. Good thing I'm not in the market. And don't have the money. Lol.
X2

If it is nice as it sounds,I'd pay 8500$. But like glover pointed out...red interior...ugh. Oh and I'd keep it mostly stock. Just don't see many stock cars anymore.

You know there was a thread like this late last summer that ended up with a Stangnet member running out and buying it. I forget his name but he's a pretty cool guy. Somebody buy this before I do! Ha!

Reactions: 2 users
You know there was a thread like this late last summer that ended up with a Stangnet member running out and buying it. I forget his name but he's a pretty cool guy. Somebody buy this before I do! Ha!

You do have the extra garage space now that the white one is gone:chin
And it would look killer parked next to the red one..... I don't think it's possible for you Not to Buy it :jester:

Wow, that is a clean looking car. While I know that I am in the minority here I do like the red interior of the '85-'86 Mustang GT's. However I told myself 3 vehicles is enough so I would have to sell one to buy this one.

Wow, that is a clean looking car. While I know that I am in the minority here I do like the red interior of the '85-'86 Mustang GT's. However I told myself 3 vehicles is enough so I would have to sell one to buy this one.
Red interior FTW.

If I had room/time/money/wasn't building a shop... That car would be on my trailer already.

Wow, that is a super clean car. I bet it will sell for close to the $8500 he is asking, if not full price. The hot rodder in me says I need to find a car like that, and transplant my '11 running gear in it...