Crazy Wiring Issue!! I Need Help!!

So a little update. I got the new cluster and everything seems to have plugged in and so far worked correctly I've yet to install it complexity hence the car being in the shop for a new cam and heads and yaddy yaddy yah. I do believe that solves the problem if any more questions I will post! Oh also I replaced the multi function switch and also replaced the three plugs that go into the switch. As stated I do believe the problem layed within the person previous switching clusters and not properly switching the wires that inlay into the harness's on the back of the cluster. I appreciate the help guys!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

So a little update. I got the new cluster and everything seems to have plugged in and so far worked correctly I've yet to install it complexity hence the car being in the shop for a new cam and heads and yaddy yaddy yah. I do believe that solves the problem if any more questions I will post! Oh also I replaced the multi function switch and also replaced the three plugs that go into the switch. As stated I do believe the problem layed within the person previous switching clusters and not properly switching the wires that inlay into the harness's on the back of the cluster. I appreciate the help guys!

Okay sorry I haven't updated. Car is still in the shop. My town has been on emergency evacuation for a few days and hence the car isn't being worked on. (I can't sleep I'm worried about her) im hoping to have her back by the end of the week but we will see. Once I get her back the new cluster is going in and also the new multi switch. I'd like to post if the solution is fixed for anyone who has a problem similar in the future. So trying to keep the thread alive!