Cruising through Stanwood

• Sponsors (?)

It was just some of us from the SVTOA/Seattle Club, doing what we do from time to time, just out on a cruize!
Actually we had a dyno day setup at Marysville Speed, but the dyno decided to crap out and quit working, so we went out for a nice cruize!!

You should check out our club, we have lots of fun throughout the year, and anyone is welcome to join! Svtoa / Seattle Chapter

Bill

Hey Bill,
I met you a couple times on cruises with Cory. I have the 06 Redfire GT. But, you know, I think it is time for me to get involved with a club. I have thought of joining the SVTOA club several times, just have not done it. Anyway, the cars looked awesome and got my blood flowing!!:D
Vic

DynoDay131r.jpg

We'd lost a few cars by this time, but you get the idea.

That was indeed us. We were heading up to do a driveby on EJ's house.

It was 16 cars, btw. :D

And guess where I was, at Marysville Speed getting the lowdown on the aborted dyno day:nonono: .

Ya know Dave, as often as you guys seem to cruise by my house I should give you my number so's I might be able to join in on the fun.

And guess where I was, at Marysville Speed getting the lowdown on the aborted dyno day:nonono: .

Ya know Dave, as often as you guys seem to cruise by my house I should give you my number so's I might be able to join in on the fun.

One of the guys with us, Charles with the Shinoda, tried to call you but didn't get an answer. I guess that's because you were where we used to be. :shrug:

:nonono: CRAP! i missed a cruise!!!!!! Thanks again to Dave and SVTOA for allowing non members to show and enjoy the food and use of the Dyno :nice: Please let me know when the reschedule is, oh and somebody call me next time your gonna go cruise. :D

MM

Vic, first off, forget the website. That issue is a huge weeping sore on the backside of the club right now. Hopefully, we'll get it ironed out soon, but for now it is worthless.

The easiest way to join up is come to a meeting or an event. We hold our meetings on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 in Bothell. That happens to be tonight for those who keep track of such things. We also have our show coming up at Bickford on May 4th. We will have membership forms there. Or you can drop by if you're in the neighborhood (Edmonds) and we'll get you hooked up.

If you want to go to the meeting tonight, drop me a PM and I'll get you the info on where.