crushed rice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

30mpg highway..around town, it's still a V8. Tragic in the rain and snow, too. I also lost to a 1990 Civic hatchback last year that was stock other than a $300 turbo kit. Winter daily driver, too.

Boss 351, for the love of God, shut up. We all know what a ricer is. We all have seen them. This is a discussion about real performance..there is no place for your childilsh and egotistical remarks.

You ran a 99.5 quarter mile? Whoop de doo. Even a stock SRT4 will turn 103-105. It's got a big wing and no muffler..embarassed? Your argument about displacement? Isn't it funny that an S2000 makes more power with 2.0L than our engines did in 1987 with 5.0L? Not to mention almost any car mentioned in this thread will annihilate you on any circuit. New Civic Type R..225hp, 149 ft.lbs torque...ran 0.2 seconds slower than an F40 at Tsukuba. A Fox would run oh say...30 seconds slower?

HAHAHAHA 149 ft. lbs of torque and 225hp OMG I got to get me one of those for my neice, it "may" be faster than her Barbie electric jeep. WOW now the ricer troll is quoting mags and specs, hmmmmm the circle is complete... BTW as the old internet saying goes "Racing in a Honda is like the special olympics, even if you win - you're still retarded".

S2000 at least has the right wheel drive but still a gay little 4 banger, they should have put the 3.2L V6 as an option but I guess honda engineers are too busy watching fast and furious. :lol: Or for the love of God put a turbo option, why would I want a car like that. I'd rather build a Monster Miata.

So if we quote ****, go look up what 2.3L turbo Mustangs are doing, a new stock civic (stock meaning NOT changing the engine) can't keep up to a 20+ year old FORD AMERICAN 4 banger. GO look up a V6 Grand National, heh that GTZ Chevy Berretta has what, 180HP? I'm so impressed with honda.

Find me a FACTORY CIVIC (no engine swap, no turbo, no NAWS, no weight reduction) sold here in Canada and the USA that can pull over 100mph trap speeds and hit mid 13's? Even better, find one from the 87-93 era. :rlaugh:

Seeing RS200 and other ricers is like watching a retarded monkey f**k a football.

And yeah this is REAL PERFORMANCE, who is preaching FWD hamster powered civics on a MUSTANG forum? I say sell you're Mustang to a more deserving person (and someone who can fix it - since obviously that car is fubbard), buy a Civic with 2000hp worth of stickers and go street racing with your other fruity ricer friends. :ban:

I hope they crush your new civic.

Me being a fanboy? Please. Maybe you just don't like my opinion, even though it is far more educated than yours. There are 3 5.0s in my immediate family. My build AOD car is not fun to drive. The 5-speed convertible..is not fun to drive. It's just point and stab. Neither can handle worth a **** despite the NT555s on both and few suspension modifications. Their purpose was just to go fast in a straight line. I bought mine when I was 15. I've grown up. My RX-7, no matter how slow it is, is still miles more fun than any Mustang I have driven. Revs are fun, and the RX-7 is a prime example. You can have all the gearing in the world with a stock 5.0, and it will still feel boring. Hell, my (****box) Neon is more fun. I find it terribly coincidental that the people who insult me have never driven the cars I use as examples.

Alas, I know I can't make most of you even see past the wings, mufflers, body kits and otherwise. My dad told me something while I was being stubborn one day. He said "There are none so blind as those who will not see". How right he was.

Yes, I suspect that to be the truth. In your 19 years, you have learned more than this 34 year old ex master tech who has built more motors than you. You were educated by fast and furious and feel that we should respect these piece of chit imports. They have their place. Being the econobox they were designed to be. Like we seem to agree on, sell the mustang. It's boring. You prefer your neon. And your rx7. If you want me to pull more threads of you being an import fanboi on a ford site, it's just a search away.

Like DeNiro says "Get the Honda!!"
You f'n tool!:bang: Honda tech is still that way. I think I'll sign up there, tell 'em I have a mustang and watch as they show all the respect for all makes/models like you think they do.

I've driven an SVT Focus (WAAY more fun than a ****ty Neon in curves), ZX2 S/R, ZX2, Neon, boxy civics, newer civic Si, Integra, Miata, Accent GSi (which will give a civic a run for it's money), Z24, GTZ berretta, 2.3 turbo Mustang, F150's, 5.0L Ranger, S10 with a 350, etc... I work part time as a mechanic for a used car lot so I get to test drive a lot of different cars. I even own a 4 banger Accent 4 door with the twin cam as my daily beater so I'm not an anti-import driver since I own a Korean car for God's sake lol

Now the stock fox isn't great in corners but it isn't bad either, add some GOOD lowering springs and it's pretty damn good for a 20 year old car, add some wider tires and larger wheels and you have something that's decent, not a Corvette or RX7 but not as bad as you say it is.

I'll take a ZX2 S/R over ANY Si Civic... I beat the piss out of a Vtec prelube with, guess what, a STOCK 1991 3.1L CORSICA! The ricer could not get passed me, THREE times he tried, the third time he started with a car length in front of me (as he inched passed the line at the light). So that doesn't give me the impression that street honda's are great. I've also driven another prelube with lots of motor work done (pistons, ported head, header, intake, etc...) the thing revved to 9000 or 10,000rpm (can't remember) but it NEVER, NOT ONCE pushed my back into the seat. It may have had 300hp but the torque was still in the 100's I'm sure. NOT impressive at all. I gave the owner of said prelude a ride in my 5.0L Cougar which was pretty slow being a 16 second car. You know he asked me? HE asked if my cougar was FASTER than his prelude. I figure with all the cash he put in his prelude, he built himself a mid 14 second car, wow! How did I manage a 14.1 with a stock Mustang, what do you think I can do with the extra 60 or so hp I have now with sticky tires and better suspension?

So no, I don't think Honda's are cool. Fix up your 300hp turbo nos Civic and go racing, you can beat as many 14 second Mustangs you want. Just remember that mod for mod, Mustang will always be in front. Also notice that FWD sucks and is meant to save money for the factories...

I don't see many FWD F1 cars or FWD lambos :lol: So figure out your pecking order (dead last) kid and go rave on some ricer honda-boy website about how cool your civic is.

And I knew you couldn't resist a fast and furious thread. Defending the nissan motor in the classic stang
What a shock
Half of you guys probably don't even know what that is. It's the engine from a Skyline GT-R, aka the RB26DETT...probably pushing 700hp. Calculate the weight savings, and that's one fast f'n Mustang. Streetable, too.

Honda tech is STILL that way.:nonono:
Hey mods, can we lock my thread? This is a waste of bandwidth arguing with a 19 y/o idiot KID!
:lock:

It's called giving respect where its due. Why do you think that every car that leaves the factory has to stay the way it is, and in its specific place in the pecking order? A Nissan powered Mustang is the same as an LS1 powered Mustang. More modern powerplant, more power, etc...Just curious: have you driven an RX-7?

Also, dig up all you want about me. Mature 34 year olds do it all the time.

I've also acknowledged that my Neon is a complete ****box. It goes from A to B, somewhat reliably. That's its purpose.

I've never even heard of a Prelude that can do 10000 RPM. The H22 has a longer stroke, and will toss a rod before 8500. A stock H22 Prelude will turn a high 14 with a good driver, so the owner you're talking about sounds like a complete dip**** if he's dumped all that money into it. FWD is meant for commuter cars. There, I said it. Having a RWD car as a winter beater makes very little sense (yes, I've tried it)..FWD is miles easier. Doesn't mean it's completely useless with any real power behind it.

Last, I've already mentioned this, I don't own a Civic, or any Honda. The only import I do actually own is my RX-7..and I've clearly expressed my UNBIASED opinion about it.

So.. How is it you know so much more about cars/engines than me? I was building motors when you were toilet training.
PS.. Try driving a Chrysler 300 in the snow. Easier than a fwd. When the drive wheels are spinning, you can still turn with a rwd. FWD is good as a cheap build only. RWD is better handling, stopping, acceleration, etc...

Nothing to dig up about you. Every time there is a chance to chit on a domestic and fanboi an import, you're there..
Do you have a Paul Walker poster on the wall?

In your posts where you criticize ford quality and fanboi imports, did you read this first?

2007 Initial Quality Winners
From J.D. Power and Associates

Vehicles from Ford Motor Company, including this Mustang, ranked highest in more segments than any other car company in the latest Initial Quality Survey.
Click to enlarge

by the Editors of MSN Autos

Ford leads the way for initial vehicle quality, according to J.D.Power and Associates.

Vehicles from the Ford Motor Company were most successful in the latest Initial Quality Study (IQS) released by J.D. Power and Associates, taking the top spot in 5 of 19 vehicle categories. This is a major shift from the previous year, when Toyota dominated these quality awards.

91327_must.jpg

Not even drifting is safe for imports anymore

True. But you'd need mounts, and the diff probably wouldn't last a mile. Being able to drive a car in winter is pretty important here..300+ ft. lbs at 2000 RPM in a RWD, 2200 lb. car is not a good winter beater.

Throw a J/Y 9" Rear in it and your good to go there, a good set of Snow Tires and some weight in the rear and you have a perfect Winter Beater.

Wow, you guys need to get off the internet and get into the garage and do something with your time. I am glad I was preoccupied with a turbo install and building my car...

Oh by the way I would probably be sticking up for the imports if I had kept up with this thread. But then again I am a ricer with a POS Mustang who doesn't know anything because he is younger!

So.. How is it you know so much more about cars/engines than me? I was building motors when you were toilet training.
PS.. Try driving a Chrysler 300 in the snow. Easier than a fwd. When the drive wheels are spinning, you can still turn with a rwd. FWD is good as a cheap build only. RWD is better handling, stopping, acceleration, etc...

Nothing to dig up about you. Every time there is a chance to chit on a domestic and fanboi an import, you're there..
Do you have a Paul Walker poster on the wall?

Amazing what traction control can do.

The big 3 are doing far better in the past couple years than they have in the past 3 decades. When there's a fire under your ass you tend to get moving damn quick.

FWIW, I'd take an SRT over almost anything else in the price bracket. If I could afford a 300C, I'd probably get it.

And I knew you couldn't resist a fast and furious thread. Defending the nissan motor in the classic stang
What a shock

Honda tech is STILL that way.:nonono:
Hey mods, can we lock my thread? This is a waste of bandwidth arguing with a 19 y/o idiot KID!
:lock:

Lemme point out one thing for you guys,the mustang in F&F 3 was actualy powered by a World crate engine for all the filming.....

I am thankful that there is not too much Rice around here, but when I do see them it still makes me want to Vomit! I have been noticing S-10s and Rangers getting the Full On Rice Treatment and they look and sound just a horrible!

Lemme point out one thing for you guys,the mustang in F&F 3 was actualy powered by a World crate engine for all the filming.....

I wouldnt watch any of those False and The Foolish Movies if you paid me! I did read about the last one in Hot Rod Magazine as they talked about building some Monte Carlos and something about 6 Months worth of Hard Labor to fit a Nissan Engine into a Mustang and they still could not find room for a Turbo, and they said in the movie some kid swaps the engine in over night, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.