Cup Holder ?

i always grab a towel and place it where the seat belts clip in, kinda form it around and use the console and seat as the walls, works on both sides quite nicely.

This idea Kinda reminds me of my favorite show: DUCK DYNASTY! Who needs a city slicker cup holder, when you got legs that can squeeze.....

I like road trips and I like to take my significant other with me. She really likes sweet tea from McDonalds in the styrofoam cups with ice. She complains that when in the Mustang she cant get it since there's no cup holder.

I'm working on an idea but I was wondering if any of you have suggestions. Are there any cup holders that work well in our cars without requiring hacking or modifications?

Tell the above to your girl the next time she won't get in the car with her tea.... BTW, LMK her respose:runaway:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I usually lean towards screw cap drinks when I'm in the coupe, which means the ebrake cup holder works just fine. Otherwise one of the basic cheapo window cup holders usually does the job as long as you don't romp the gas too hard. Then I just toss them in the glove box or back floorboard when I'm not using them.

draft_lens18420332module152795888photo_1314610522large-cup-holder.jpg
I did this until my windows got tinted, worked well. Now, depending on cup size I either put drinks between e-brake and pass seat, or larger cups go between seat and door, like toward the back of the seat base where the lever is to adjust the seat back. That spot on either side is pretty stable and I run 400 - 600 mile trips with drinks there.

I did this until my windows got tinted, worked well. Now, depending on cup size I either put drinks between e-brake and pass seat, or larger cups go between seat and door, like toward the back of the seat base where the lever is to adjust the seat back. That spot on either side is pretty stable and I run 400 - 600 mile trips with drinks there.

If you're worried about scratching your tint, just put some electrical tape around the part that hooks over the door :nice: