Current Exhaust setup video

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, it will be there all the time?

It does sound good though in third at 3k, everyone turns their heads.

I cannot wait.

I will post some pics along with video tomorrow.

I painted the headers with high temp black paint and they look awesome!

Thanks guys, I am having an exhaust leak right now but giog to the exhaust shop first thing in the morning. I will have the new setup on video shortly!

I had a good size crack in the crossover tube and at the header juction where they meet up with stock manifolds.

That was not good!

The LT went on relatively easy. Had to remove the steering shaft on the driverside to get them in, but that was not too bad at all.

The passengerside was pretty easy, it took a while to get the bolts back on and then the EGR tube was a ****** to get tight.

I will post some pic and video tomorrow when it is all tightened up.

It is loud as hell right now! I don't think any exhaust is going out the mufflers, just at the Xpipe!

T

Yeah....lol Was it like that in the vid?
I want mine to sound mean like your's does. I have some pipes and glasspacks to put on now, and my mechanic is giving me an X or an H pipe (im not sure) from a cobra and then we are going to take the cats off. I hope i will get a nice throaty sound after that.

Lsredy2kstang said:
No, it is called no one can see my license plate without me phototcopping it!

:rlaugh: good call.. bro, that car sounds REAL mean... i got a friend of mine who owns a few dealerships who grabbed a few different 99-01 v6's for me to check out and ive been debating an exhaust set up, and that sounds pretty bad ass, think u won me over.... i just gotta wait to hear ur X pipe set up, id love to hear that! good job :nice: