Curtis or anderson?

Iowa91LX said:
TEA is one of the best if not the best in buisness with Trick Flow heads. What proting did they have done? My flow numbers are extremly impresive and I dont know of another shop who can hit those flow numbers off a CNC program.
I dont believe that Brian would do poor work. Go to his website and see how many championships his cars have one. Brian told me outright, that I would be wasting my money on a 185CNC program for my motor and I needed a 205, he said I wouldnt be happy without the 205CNC program.
I hate to argue, but I am a very happy customer and there are thousnads more who have went to TEA.....

I never dealt with him so I personally don't know, however, as I stated before I know of people that have an issues with Brian Tooley's job...mybe it was just a bad pair of heads in one instance but in another...the flow numbers didn't match the HP the heads produced...it just makes me think twice before doing business with his company...but like I said I never did business with him so maybe my opinion should not matter based on other peoples experiences...

• Sponsors (?)

PURESTREET5006 said:
TEA is a TRICKFLOW DEALER it's a big difference when he has to sell you TFS heads and try to make you shy away from AFR'S.....Now EDC@FTI is not a TFS dealer but he will port& sell you trickflow heads if thats what you want....He does specialize in AFR heads though.

That works both ways. Both guys sell TFS and AFR (and many others). Tooley prefers TFS, Ed prefers AFR. Both are great guys to work with and have a lot of knowledge to pass along.

I'm going to throw a spin on this issue...I've bought from all 3!

I ran a N-61 on my old 302 combo and saw major gains, over 6mph and almost a full second off my ET over my Holley cam...no regrets at all.

I bought a TEA/COMP custom grind for use with my Vic Jr heads that I bought from Brian Tooley. After a lot of thinking and investigating the numbers and parts I bought were not going to net my goal of mid 8's so I sold the entire combo before I even ran it.

I now have some nasty heads and a billet solid roller from Ed for my NMRA Drag Radial combo, can't wait to see how it runs in a few months... :banana: