SOLD Custom 66 2-seat Roadster Showcar $38,000 -norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Highly Modified and updated 1966 Mustang Convertible know as Pegasus. Silver paint with slightly noticeable Ghost stripes on hood and along the side of the car. It has a very strong 302 CI, with a 5-speed man trans. The Must II front end with pwr Rack-n-Pinion steering has room for a big block motor if you wish. This Roadster went from a tired and abused standard 6-cylinder convertible, to a one-of-a-kind, performance orientated, constant show winner. It has a highly customized Trunk, Lambo doors, Shaved Body, Coil over suspension, Boyd Coddington 17' wheels, updated Interior, a beautiful engine bay, 4-Whl pwr disc Brakes, 9" 3.50 posi, 7" touch screen stereo, GPS, DVD, w/ 9 speakers and back up camera. The rear seat was deleted and replaced with a Roll bar. In fact, Everything except for the windshield, glove box, and bumpers have been updated or modified in some way. This car has it all.
This is a permanent 2-seat roadster with no top. MCA National Gold for Modified Driven, Sacramento Autorama 1st place Full Custom Convertible class. It nearly always wins an award for best modified, best of show, peoples choice, best workmanship, best engine, best paint, best interior, etc. Way too many features to list. More info and nut and bolt build pictures at Pegasusworks.com. I built this car over 6 years and it has less than 6,000 miles since the rebuild. The motor and trans is near 10,000. It's reliable, easy starting, never overheats, and a blast to drive. We drive it everywhere on sunny weekends and it gets tons of attention wherever we go. I have my son's 68 coupe project car to finish, so I need the room. Please email me for info or pictures. I'm asking $38,000 or B/O. View attachment 81118 frnt drs dwn.JPG drvr side.JPG drvr int.JPG eng driver3.JPG trnk side.JPG trphys.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.